Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Now you went to far, posting a wall of Ralo songs. :lol:

Correction.

Ralo FEATURES. I don’t think Ralo has a solo song in his catalogue. And I’d hope not. Would be turrible. Still waiting on the Future only version of “Cant lie”. My guy Super was floating on there :pimp:.....

Youngboy not a prodigy?
Keef not a prodigy?
Kodak not a prodigy?
Lil Baby not a prodigy?

All of em are. Prodigious talents. Don’t worry. If they came out in 91 and were from NYC, you’d love em. I get it :lol:.

Being young starting out doesn't make you a prodigy.

Bow Wow is a prodigy?

And they wouldn't get noticed in 1991.

Quote some of those dope basic bars like you like to do. :lol:

So this Dave East, I been waiting for years. It's cool, not great but the problem is he's trying to cater to two different audiences. He trying to do the 90s Hip Hop for the older heads but he trying to do some joints for the young generation. I get it but some of these features and beats don't belong.

He had me HYPE with the Mint Condition sample.

I also hate these skits, I cut them immediately.

I damn near cried when I heard DJ Clue and The Madd Rapper though

Need more time with it but it's cool.

The East album is about 6 songs too many. The song w/ Fab gotta be one of the worst ever

But Need a Sign is fire. Godfather is fire. Mama I made it is fire

Son dropped 20 songs and they all are awful. How the documentary better than the album, smh. Disappointed dawg

No one should make 20 song albums, should be 12-13.

Song with Ty $ tho, I almost passed out. What a mistake that song was. Feel like I've heard it before, is this a recycled song?

Being young starting out doesn't make you a prodigy.

Bow Wow is a prodigy?

And they wouldn't get noticed in 1991.

Quote some of those dope basic bars like you like to do. :lol:

All of those cats directly influenced by (Keef-ny drill ) or signed (22 gz-Kodak) the cats you literally just posted in the New York Rap Thread less a few hours ago....

But yeah. I see exactly what you’re doing :lol:. Youngboy, Kodak, Keef and them are most def prodigies. And there is nothing generation/region hating *** can say about it :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom