Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

lol youngboy really got teenage boys and girls wearing neon yellow/green bulletproof vests this **** crazy
And 50 had fools wearing these.

100884B2-EC00-4150-A7CB-62FB52C685C6.jpeg

**** really is cyclical.
44E213E9-8F20-4B20-A238-473579607D07.png

I don't need to drive, I'm too lit
Caught up in a vibe, I'm too gone
Any time I slide, the truth is
You just need to ride on me slow
Shorty, if I'm doin it and doin' it, and
You just need to ride on me slow
Tryna catch a vibe and you're just
Doin' everything it takes to get blown

Let's get blown
0825934F-A1BC-4C24-BE2C-5750C91DD1D6.gif

Look at the dude avatar who tweeted that :lol: :rofl: :lol:

that YOUNG a*** a Levi’s shirt and he sagging. Smh. Y’all can’t be serious. Effeminate bums

50 Cent make dudes like Beanie Sigel look like decent dressers. Ain’t no excuse. He and Floyd Mayweather dress sooooo trash.

50 had a movement. Because dudes couldn't have liked that stuff they were buying. They just wanted to be part of G-Unit.

Dudes in G-Unit didn't even want to wear G-Unit clothes. That tells you all you need to know. 50 used to be mad that they didn't want to wear his clothes, and they were getting paid. :rofl:

Y’all be getting on us for liking WOMEN but y’all stay posting chics with breast augmentations and fake butts. Y’all are true characters :lol: :lol: :lol:

No man that like a woman with a*** shots better never have no opinion

I get it bruh, it's almost 2020. You eliminating gender roles

You out here with your **** like

images.jpeg

Have y’all not been following Boosie movie IG situation?

Boosie legit is making his hood movie on the fly :lol:

Not to sound like a snob but have you ever had some top shelf wine? Triple digit price range or near it?

Amazing stuff, man.
Ask @illphillip . G pops open 95+ points rated reds to eat pizza on his lunch break on a Tuesday.
F207E147-017A-41DB-ADA0-02AFA8893E14.png

Not even close lol. I don't doubt there are some wines out there I'd love but that's too rich for my blood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom