Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMO

Come home with me > harlem world
Cam > mase
NYC >>>>>>>>>>>

But

Fab and mase are dope. Period. Nobody can take mase's run from him. **** was fire.
Oh, 2chainz can rap. He has bars when he wants to. On that note, luda was dope and had bars. Feels like nobody talks about him tho. Anyway fab > chainz bar for bar IMO but both spitting, really.

I don't care about none of the extra ****. Game got one of the best catalogs ever. This new album is another great one. He just one of them _'s that it's easy for him. Skill wise, his ear for beats, the content. He puts 100% into his music. You can tell he has a real love and respect for the craft.

I don't care about none of the extra ****. Game got one of the best catalogs ever. This new album is another great one. He just one of them _'s that it's easy for him. Skill wise, his ear for beats, the content. He puts 100% into his music. You can tell he has a real love and respect for the craft.

Yeah Game’s discography is serious. He’s up there. He’s gotta lot of great albums. Some of his albums I don’t **** with the beats but this one, Jesus Piece and Doc 2.5 are serious.

Back
Top Bottom