Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There was nothing like listening to this live.

Angie tallys the NYC vote and announces the winner, camel walks in shocked.

Like fam already knew what was going on @ the station. The city was captivated. He really showed up thinking he won :rofl: What a fool he was.

Like like.....Wow

:rofl: @ the random Papoose track playing to end the vid.

this was peak Boxden time right here :lol:

Yeah, p sneakers mos def ugly.

honestly tho, they aint no wacker than them triple s jonts. They just as lame.

if them shoes cost 2g’s a pop, they weren’t connected to p, some white dude from europe or Italy’s name was on em, and migos was rockin em, these ol “wanna be down”a** would be breakin they neck to cop.

seen ALOTTA gaudy trash release from these designer brands since this “dad shoe” trend caught steam. No one boutta convince me that p shoes any different.

uglys in (for some reason) . N****’s wont buy p shoes due to politics fr.

Grimey gonna cop those animal print ones. Bet he got bout 8 diff fits he can sport them with
29DCCE96-C1CC-40F8-BFF3-8BB6043A9EAE.png

Imagine asking your mom for them Master P sneakers.............

.... and her working 3 weeks of overtime to buy them s*****. How could you live with that guilt, knowing you put moms through that ordeal??? Smh

them Rockdeeps look better than these

:lol:

Yeah, p sneakers mos def ugly.

honestly tho, they aint no wacker than them triple s jonts. They just as lame.

if them shoes cost 2g’s a pop, they weren’t connected to p, some white dude from europe or Italy’s name was on em, and migos was rockin em, these ol “wanna be down”a** would be breakin they neck to cop.

seen ALOTTA gaudy trash release from these designer brands since this “dad shoe” trend caught steam. No one boutta convince me that p shoes any different.

uglys in (for some reason) . N****’s wont buy p shoes due to politics fr.

I was thinking that yesterday when the Master P 12's were posted. If they were Balmain, Balenciaga or D&G people would actually buy and wear them proudly.

Last edited:
And PLENTY designer sneakers are trash. Like them 2chainz Versace’s and Virgils LV Avia knockoffs.

designer shoes batting like 0.1 .%. For every cool designer shoe, there’s like 300 ugly a*** iterations.

That’s why they go on sale. Companies be looking for 500 fools who’ll pay full retail.

I buy all my designer shoes on sale, with promo code, orwhen the seasons change. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom