Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i only listened to Tax when he had a guest i wanted to hear, which was rarely
dude was plain ignorant. IIRC some dudes on here were calling him a "black leader" at one point
or some ****. Dudes are way too easily impressed, especially by this dude

Sums it up. NT was way too invested in this dusty *** dude

Meek Mandela is hilarious :lol:

Legit be forgetting about QM most of the time. That whole situation seems like eons ago, but it’s messed up that it’s had a long lasting impact on QM.Never understood why Meek’s people ran down on son. He’s the ghost writer. Then their leader is back on good terms with the ***** who the initial beef was with.

I also remember dude losing his leg in a car accident.

Damn. You really do gotta feel sorry for son. :smh:

First time I ever heard of Taxstone was when he told Dom Kennedy to suck his **** on twitter. Then he said he was joking. Had no idea he was interviewing people till Holiday spoke with him but I wasn't interested in his show from jump

First time I ever heard of Taxstone was when he told Dom Kennedy to suck his **** on twitter. Then he said he was joking. Had no idea he was interviewing people till Holiday spoke with him but I wasn't interested in his show from jump

He always talked **** outta turn. He said something about the Rollin 60's and Nip called him and checked him about it. Then he would go on rants about _'s in Chicago, threatening _'s. Then the Troy situation, he sparked that and both of 'em acted stupid. It was really a matter of time til Tax into some nonsense because of the energy he was putting out.

Meek Mandela is hilarious :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 6.35.34 PM.png

***** better run me my publishing for I catch him in the Nike Store

I still dont understand why dude even got assaulted in the first place. I dont remember him even saying anything about Meek. Surprised he aint press charges though

Years ago on Vlad...he said that Meek felt like the statement he put out denying being a ghostwriter for Drake made Meek look like a liar...and so they stole off on him.

Years ago on Vlad...he said that Meek felt like the statement he put out denying being a ghostwriter for Drake made Meek look like a liar...and so they stole off on him.
Oh okay, I get it now, I never even knew this. Not sure I would of acted on that though. If he was that mad he should of just approached Drake

One of the most epic rebrands i've ever seen in rap. Jay-Z really is a wizard. I'ma keep saying it :lol: That was his/Roc Nation's doing 1000%...and Meek rode that whole sympathy wave back into the good graces of everyone :lol::smh:

This is true....but Meek BEEN had a pretty strong core fan base :lol:. All the young *****s look up to him and Future’s “aesthetic”, and what they seemingly represent. It would be tough for them to let that completely go. It just is what it is.People just needed a reason to root for meek again After he shot himself in the foot. And he seemingly grew, put out better music, and had the roc nation thing behind him.

When you factor that in...you see what he is what he is.

Back
Top Bottom