Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is true....but Meek BEEN had a pretty strong core fan base :lol:. All the young *****s look up to him and Future’s “aesthetic”, and what they seemingly represent. It would be tough for them to let that completely go. It just is what it is.People just needed a reason to root for meek again After he shot himself in the foot. And he seemingly grew, put out better music, and had the roc nation thing behind him.

When you factor that in...you see what he is what he is.

MFER’s give Drake PASS AFTER PASS! It’s always cool to poke fun at Meek. Again, people ******** Drake to no end.

but we can’t like Meek? We can’t root for Meek? Dudes kill me with the Meek criticism.

AND MEEK LOWKEY THE BEST RAP A&R since Gucci. He got a eye for talent and supporting up and comers. Meek put on for the Hood and never switched up. People RESPECT that. Especially n_ from that mud

Wait - what I’m missing - what talent did Meek seek out - outside of Snupe?

Outside of the music - most of these rapper’s persona are cornballs. But We can’t judge because we don’t know them personally.

Outside of the music - most of these rapper’s persona are cornballs. But We can’t judge because we don’t know them personally.
Meek been seeking out talent. He tried to sign the latina jawn that sang the hook on his last album. He went after UK rapper Fredo Santan, he also tried to sign Roddy Ricch. He signed some next cat that was beefing with Blue Face and some other cat that caught a charge.

Tax podcast was funny and all but dude not a good person and a hater

Not at all. It' s funny to see people rewrite history with him. As if he's dead and they can only say good things about him.

First time I ever heard of Taxstone was when he told Dom Kennedy to suck his **** on twitter. Then he said he was joking. Had no idea he was interviewing people till Holiday spoke with him but I wasn't interested in his show from jump

He always talked **** outta turn. He said something about the Rollin 60's and Nip called him and checked him about it. Then he would go on rants about _'s in Chicago, threatening _'s. Then the Troy situation, he sparked that and both of 'em acted stupid. It was really a matter of time til Tax into some nonsense because of the energy he was putting out.

I didn't look at him the same after he did the I was just trolling thing from Nipsey. Dude trolled for attention, only Troy got goaded in to it. Like the Math Hoffa situation. It was stupid and out of nowhere. I don't like bullies. You attacked OG Maco. If there's anyone in rap you can see who isn't a threat to anyone but himself, it was him.

he walk like them talking roaches that be drinking coffee
in them men in black movies
somebody said he walks like he always expecting somebody to slap him in the back

Not sure if he walks femine or like those expensive *** kicks are hurting his feet

Meek been seeking out talent. He tried to sign the latina jawn that sang the hook on his last album. He went after UK rapper Fredo Santan, he also tried to sign Roddy Ricch. He signed some next cat that was beefing with Blue Face and some other cat that caught a charge.

Never knew this...

Yeah
I was unresponsive at the hospital and everything
Wife didn’t even wanna take me
But she said I begged her and was in tears
I was asking her if she knew where the life insurance stuff was
And explaining the process
Man I was bout to die

this that nuclear strength weed that thread in general is talking about

had bruh talking to spirits and forgetting to breathe :lol:

what strain was it though, sounds like the goods

Shoot....Meek eye for talent BEEN that :lol:.

We used to talk about this in here all the time. He always been up on what’s going to blow. A decent time before anybody else is. He just don’t always necessarily put it in paperwork. But he be on it. Almost Every buzzing street rapper that’s bubbling beneath the surface and hasn’t blown yet...has gotten some kind of light from Meek. He be in tune with what’s about to blow. PNB, A Boogie, Roddy Ricch, Smurda, Dex Osama, Lor Scoota etc....got their first major co-signs from Meek.

Dude is A1 in that regard. And *****s really do look up to him.

Migos WASHED worse than ever right now :lol: :smh:. Culture 3 going to be a dud.

Wow.

Yall young n_’s throw yall fave rappers In the trash dumb quick.

them n_’s aint but what, 25,6,7 and they “washed”. This is exactly why that word dont eem mean s*** these days.

Wow.

Yall young n_’s throw yall fave rappers In the trash dumb quick.

them n_’s aint but what, 25,6,7 and they “washed”. This is exactly why that word dont eem mean s*** these days.

Dawg....relax. One can unwash themselves.

Point is....it was clear they were heading down this path of no creativity and musical laziness after their mainstream success. This is Act 2 of the Migos falling off. They for sure have the talent to have a resurgence.

And Ain’t nobody “throw them in the trash” :lol:. Being critical of their music now, doesn’t take away from what they’ve done for damn near 8 years. I still bump YRN & various Migos songs/tapes. Their new **** ain’t hitting. They’re uninspired...and like Khaled said...suffering from success :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom