Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1581886995311.png

50 looks like Marquise in this

group think and peer pressure caused by social media

this the hot takes generation
Rap’s foundation is damn near damn the folks that came b4 for in regards to beefs, rap battles, and diss records. I never got the appeal of going out of ones way to try to end somebody’s career. Hip hop is hella positive as well as wild negative. One of the big negatives is not valuing ppl that paved the way and or has had some type of significant impact on the culture.

Rap’s foundation is damn near damn the folks that came b4 for in regards to beefs, rap battles, and diss records. I never got the appeal of going out of ones way to try to end somebody’s career. Hip hop is hella positive as well as wild negative. One of the big negatives is not valuing ppl that paved the way and or has had some type of significant impact on the culture.

Welcome to the real world/adult hood. Life itself is FULLLLL of wild negativity. Hip Hop at is core was done to expose the fake and naivety of White America, corporate America and the Government. Ironically, corporate America loves hip hop now. We’ve had this discussion thrice times over. Hip Hop music isn’t the only thing that spews negativity out here. Again, rap was created to be brash, in your face, and to expose the ills of society. Of course it’s evolved over time but life itself is a COMPETITION. Competition breeds evolution.

You need to listen to Chuck D and Public Enemy. Hip Hop ain’t the only artistic entity out here that peddles negativity. Gotta stop blaming rap for idiotic people and their lack of good judgment or decision making.

You even got athletes not paying homage to the past.... every industry has those outliers who could care less about history. That’s life.

Welcome to the real world/adult hood. Life itself is FULLLLL of wild negativity. Hip Hop at is core was done to expose the fake and naivety of White America, corporate America and the Government. Ironically, corporate America loves hip hop now. We’ve had this discussion thrice times over. Hip Hop music isn’t the only thing that spews negativity out here. Again, rap was created to be brash, in your face, and to expose the ills of society. Of course it’s evolved over time but life itself is a COMPETITION. Competition breeds evolution.

You need to listen to Chuck D and Public Enemy. Hip Hop ain’t the only artistic entity out here that peddles negativity. Gotta stop blaming rap for idiotic people and their lack of good judgment or decision making.

You even got athletes not paying homage to the past.... every industry has those outliers who could care less about history. That’s life.
I listen to PE all the time. They’ve made 4 of the best albums in history. I was simply making a rebuttal against that weak, lazy, and constant “all it’s because of social media” argument. It’s a cop out and is increasingly starting to annoy me.

Yo LA folks whats good to do round mid city at this time on a sunday??

Got some time to kill

Yo LA folks whats good to do round mid city at this time on a sunday??

Got some time to kill

Have no idea where mid city is, but semi related, it’s only $5 for a day pass at Wildcard.

Also had a cat in there give me mitts for $5 per round.

Have no idea where mid city is, but semi related, it’s only $5 for a day pass at Wildcard.

Also had a cat in there give me mitts for $5 per round.
Woah thats an amazing price. It was like 30 at the club i visited in Tokyo.

Definitely due for a workout after all this food ive been eating :lol:

Back
Top Bottom