Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Had a chick wild out cuz she lost an eyelash in my whip

Was looking at her like....

giphy (3).gif
Homie can you just write a book or blog, you be legit having stories for days

Homie can you just write a book or blog, you be legit having stories for days
Ive had people i picked up on uber rides tell me this when they ask me about funny stories or rides.

Man i dont have time for all that, and honestly i forget a lot of stuff until something is mentioned that reminds me of **** from the past. Just all types of random **** i encounter on a daily basis.

I feel that situation Gibbs went through with the white broad lying on him got him out his shell. He used to be real serious and monotone. Seems like he realized "I gotta enjoy this more".

Nah it was actually a lil before that

When he dropped Shadow of a Doubt he was talking about being over the rappity **** and wanting to be on the same lists as Future/Drake, I remember when I first heard that Basketball Wives track :lol:

Edit: I wanna say that was his first joint w Empire too

Last edited:
Went out to jump rope. Its been hot af this week, it rained today. Was drizzling when i stepped out.

Man the guitar on this new Gibbs, walkin out my building in thr rain... jeeeeez :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That’s what *****s like you was saying....when I was going from Lupe to Boosie/Gucci/Jimmy in 06-07.

*****s ain’t get it then. Good music, is good music 🔥😎.

Gucci and Jim Jones lightyears ahead of Future and all the other garbage you post

Nah it was actually a lil before that

When he dropped Shadow of a Doubt he was talking about being over the rappity **** and wanting to be on the same lists as Future/Drake, I remember when I first heard that Basketball Wives track :lol:

Edit: I wanna say that was his first joint w Empire too

I remember that. He still do the rappity ****. He's been a lot more sociable and letting folks see his personality since that situation. He wasn't doing videos with skits and all that before. Think he talked about it in that interview with CTG.

Back
Top Bottom