Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine putting that **** on in the morning, looking in the mirror, spraying your cologne then stepping out

That's why it's no comparison

People say Fab dresses young sometimes, but it's not just wack

2 Chainz is too designer

but 50 just has no sense of style. I think he refuses to hire a stylist, besides for award shows. He's the guy who will buy team Jordans and knock off Gucci and LV. He's the type that will ruin jeans and a t-shirt. The only thing he ever gets right is wearing a Yankee fitted instead of Mets.

Uzi say he from Spartanburg. :lol: interested to see where this goes :lol: ...but #Carolinas

I wan
You know your area poppin when _'s start false claiming. You told us it would happen.

ohhh.png
I was reading seeing Petersburg as in Petersburg, VA for whatever reason until u quoted this. I thinking they sound like "they kinda SC dudes there." Man he ain't never talked like that until this video :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I knew there was a reason I ain’t like dude. Self hating ***. I bet he let white women call him the N_ word too :lol: :lol:
he's saying a whole lot of nothing.

I'mma watch you sucker _'s suffer when the heat on you
I'mma let you see what all this hating lead onto

But I'm still found out in ATL on the grind
Still hit the trap and shine like the summer time
Rubberband bank's like I slung a bunch of dimes

For Dipset, Grand Hustle man it's up with time

I’m scared for when These lil ****** take it beyond tight jeans and man bags and ****** who are born in the last 5-10 years look at my generation like we looking at 50 now bc u know he be thinking he’s doing it :lol:

“Ayyye nephew, watch how I kill em, with the Givenchy tucked behind my
Bootcut EmbellishNYC denim 🔥 :smokin:lol:

C54AD3FE-07AE-44FF-BC0F-B6C51586211F.jpeg

50 makes expensive **** look wack. With Chainz you can still tell it's expensive. 50 might as well be wearing Old Navy. 50 would have to tell you his shirt cost $500, because he makes it look like it cost $20.

Cargo sweats and sweat shorts is one thing I never understood and never bought. I never once saw someone with them on and thought, those look aiiiiht.

Jimmy told Fif I he'd pay for a new stylist. "I know you don't need the money but you need the help" will never not be funny. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom