Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m in and out the *****
DRIVE THRU!

6C5B90C0-7E65-4200-8645-679CA668AB8B.png

Random...but this might be the first time I'm anticipating Uncle Murda's yearly wrap up. **** gotta be at least 10 minutes long.

That’s a regular Uncle Murda wrap up. It’ll be 30 minutes long :lol:

Sort of confused by a Ross/2Chainz Verzuz. Seems like it’ll have to be mix tape heavy for 2 Chainz to really compete

I would say 2 Chainz is gonna get washed, but again song selection is big & 2 Chainz will be on snoop level in terms of his personality coming across in the battle

I wonder if TIP took the video down cause it was starting to go viral? They took it down while I was in the middle of watching it...smh

I was able to find the audio version

Y’all just don’t know what that music did for us during Freaknik’.

Booty Shakin’ music will always have a special place in my heart.

Some of y’all aunts and momma was on my lap while 69 Boyz and DJ ghost town was playing..
People don't really talk about how nasty people from that era are with your freakniks, orgies, swinger parties and rap video sets and ****. Trying to pretend to be all professional, mature and religious now like that **** never existed. That was you running round the pool with your ******* out VP of HR.

Y’all just don’t know what that music did for us during Freaknik’.

Booty Shakin’ music will always have a special place in my heart.

Some of y’all aunts and momma was on my lap while 69 Boyz and DJ ghost town was playing..

someone tell big bank or sum to bring that back for a few summers :lol:

I regret I will never be able to experience 93-97 Freaknik

Back
Top Bottom