Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_DAC6255C64D6-1.jpeg
DangerousContentDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

bruh what great great great great great grand father
that fought in the revolutionary war
passed this down to u

I ain’t even see this part.... well, I’m living and breathing and Pop Smoke DEAD. Karma for stealing that Rolls Royce :lol: :lol: :lol:. N_ where the gang was at to save his a***??? Talking about gunplay in songs but aint have no GUN. That’s why he a maggot pie right.

I ain’t NEVER need to be in a gang cause I got HANDS. His people ain’t even double back and kill anyone. I bet my folks would’ve shot s**** up. You a hater.

like them WOO gang members ain’t just have an indictment and been shooting and killing people. They shooting random people too. They waste mon also. They shooting for clout also. Man s*** up. This lifestyle ain’t for you. So just keep living vicariously through the music and pissing on yourself when real pressure get applied to you.

A dude would probably yell at you, and your shadow gone fart. That’s how p**** you sound. Play the sidewalk bruh

For you to mention karma, that means you believe in it.

You need to be more careful about the words you put out there, before you find your own karma.

:lol: I just seen a movie during that period.

That was NOT the firearm. Fam tried to be a sniper and after 2 shots everybody knew the exact building he was in and window.

Took so long to reload he just started using it like a stick to keep soldiers back. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom