Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Imagine all the West Coat heads that were still ****ting on the east coast during that time period..only to find out a dude from new york wrote their anthem

That's an interesting take

I was off the west coast at that time besides that Dre and Quik projects

and It took me over a decade to finally listen to Dogg Food.

I don't know how I would take it if I found out Kurupt wrote on Cam's album.

Where the _'s in here that tried to claim they knew Jay wrote this before it was made public? :lol:

I knew this ****, and could always hear Jay rapping/performing this song once I learned about that

I didn’t know he also did Snoops part too though

GOAT

I thought everybody knew that already.

snoop talked about it in documentary when that doggumentary album dropped in 2011.

couldnt find the OG twitter post from a few years ago but I swear this was a big deal a couple years ago. Now it’s breaking news all over again.

P putting videos out to 3 year old remixes.

I see him taking advantage of the chronicles momentum tho, because a couple of old NL releases finally hit streaming. Saw Fiend’s There’s one in Every Family, Kane and Abel’s joints are on there.

I always thought it was common knowledge Jay wrote that. Folks just now finding that out?
This. I swear this thread goes in circles. The same topic came up a couple months back. Thankfully y'all ain't hang on the colorful hair kid topic yesterday for too long.

Back
Top Bottom