Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My old genes may be kicking in. Can someone break this down for me ?

JW Lucas begging pyrexwhippa (prominent Atlanta producer) To send him loops and making up a story about it being ok because he has black friends who are coincidentally Breonna Taylor’s family

They finally got this *****

1596596466933.gif

The worst part about ol boy is son got on ig live with Tamika Mallory and wouldn’t even listen to what she had to say. Heard this bum say he’s more qualified to lead “the movement” than she is because he understands negotiation tactics and how to bolster an inclusionary rhetoric into the conversation.

These mf’s be so lost and can’t even understand the concept of getting proper guidance when it’s Being presented to them. Legitimate idiot.

Last edited:
The worst part about ol boy is son got on ig live with Tamika Mallory and wouldn’t even listen to what she had to say. Heard this bum say he’s more qualified to lead “the movement” than he is because he understands negotiation tactics and how to bolster an inclusionary rhetoric into the conversation.

These mf’s be so lost and can’t even understand the concept of getting proper guidance when it’s Being presented to them. Legitimate idiot.

White supremacy. Just like Bill Clinton's remarks about Kwame Ture during John Lewis funeral. They think we care about and want and need their guidance. That's a reason why I do have a problem with these black organizations that weren't funded or started by us(NAACP, BLM).

Not at all. I mean you can see buddy moving and the cops just standing around.

they cops, not paramedics. Most a police officer can do is secure the scene, make sure its safe, and keep people back until the ambulance arrives. Them doin anything outside of that (touching the victim, moving them) can negatively effect the whole situation.

they cops, not paramedics. Most a police officer can do is secure the scene, make sure its safe, and keep people back until the ambulance arrives. Them doin anything outside of that (touching the victim, moving them) can negatively effect the whole situation.
U dont know what ur talking about
when I was stabbed up
Cops helped turnikit (sp?) My leg
To help stop the bleeding cause my **** was LEAKING
Also cops are taught basic procedures
To help gunshot victims
And victims going into cardiac arrest and other stuff
I hate how u don’t know what y’all talking about
never bussed a grape in a fruit fight
Never threw rice at a Chinese wedding
*** dudes
stay spouting stuff u know nothing about