Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I laugh at ya’ll who criticize Kanye but don’t mention any other candidates. This whole country doomed really. And deservedly so. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s so many black folks who think and act like Kanye. It’s only going to get worse with this Social Media era. Imagine future candidates in 2030s, 2040s, etc.

some tik toker or youtuber, or ******** person as president or first lady. Ya’ll allowed it so be happy. Future generations liable to vote for famous dex or cardi b

I laugh at ya’ll who criticize Kanye but don’t mention any other candidates. This whole country doomed really. And deservedly so. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s so many black folks who think and act like Kanye. It’s only going to get worse with this Social Media era. Imagine future candidates in 2030s, 2040s, etc.

some tik toker or youtuber, or ******** person as president or first lady. Ya’ll allowed it so be happy. Future generations liable to vote for famous dex or cardi b

Joe Biden has literally said Everything but These ******s never gonna leave us..... and i still see black people calling others ****s because they don't want to vote for him :lol: **** is CRAZY out here

Joe Biden has literally said Everything but These ******s never gonna leave us..... and i still see black people calling others ****s because they don't want to vote for him :lol: **** is CRAZY out here

His old *** said something like "unlike the black community, Latinos are a diverse thinking people..."

How much disrespect are _'s gonna tolerate from him? Wish I would vote for a Joe Biden.

His old *** said something like "unlike the black community, Latinos are a diverse thinking people..."

How much disrespect are _'s gonna tolerate from him? Wish I would vote for a Joe Biden.

Listen, I think 90% of white folks are racist, no one is voting for Biden cause they think he isn't racist or he's an amazing guy. He's just a better option and less racist than Trump. Please vote my brother. I'm honestly scared to see what life is like with another four years of Trump.

I ain’t voting for none of they f**** a****. Not Biden, Trump, Kanye. None

Listen, I think 90% of white folks are racist, no one is voting for Biden cause they think he isn't racist or he's an amazing guy. He's just a better option and less racist than Trump. Please vote my brother. I'm honestly scared to see what life is like with another four years of Trump.

what you scared off??? Sawf a****. Man up and uncross ya nuts

I mean black folks caught hell under Clinton who so-called "loved the black community". We caught hell under Obama who pushed "change!!!" on us.

I can't tell anyone not to vote/how to vote but it's crazy to me that people are swearing off their own for calling out OBVIOUS faults in Biden... and i keep hearing this premise that the "good dems" will shine & make radical change.... when like you stated we've heard this for the past 20 years & it's the same issues

Listen, joe biden is definitely a racist, but my vote for is less for him & more towards a greater good especially if he gets a good VP.

In regards to this election specifically, not voting is stupid as **** and there's no argument that can justice it outside of being an idiot. In recent times alone look at the how the Trump administration & the GOP as a whole has handle Da Rona; which is likely the deadliest pandemic we'll see in our lifetime.

Look at them literally trying to dismantle & prioritize our Postal Service. Look at them blatantly trying to surpress our votes w/ the President even talking about pushing back the election; which has never been done b4. Look at how Trump insinuated to his followers that it was okay to pop protestors. That idiot literally has some anbu black ops type **** going on & kidnapping protestors in Portland & NY, and you're okay w/ all of this; which is just a smidgen of the ****ery this administration has engaged in recently?

Y'all on some ain't **** gonna change, but look at 2020 alone :lol:. American's are literally banned from traveling to most countries, so **** outta here w/ that bum ****.

Back
Top Bottom