Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Listen, joe biden is definitely a racist, but my vote for is less for him & more towards a greater good especially if he gets a good VP.

In regards to this election specifically, not voting is stupid as **** and there's no argument that can justice it outside of being an idiot. In recent times alone look at the how the Trump administration & the GOP as a whole has handle Da Rona; which is likely the deadliest pandemic we'll see in our lifetime.

Look at them literally trying to dismantle & prioritize our Postal Service. Look at them blatantly trying to surpress our votes w/ the President even talking about pushing back the election; which has never been done b4. Look at how Trump insinuated to his followers that it was okay to pop protestors. That idiot literally has some anbu black ops type **** going on & kidnapping protestors in Portland & NY, and you're okay w/ all of this; which is just a smidgen of the ****ery this administration has engaged in recently?

Y'all on some ain't **** gonna change, but look at 2020 alone :lol:. American's are literally banned from traveling to most countries, so **** outta here w/ that bum ****.

Joe Biden has literally been in a position to change things & help for 30+ years... he has nothing to show for it...... but this time it will be different, he was VP to the first black president & didn't help change a thing..... but "HOPE"

voting for a racist, who has a long history of being a big politician and has nothing to show the black community but grief, he's also clearly losing his ****ing mental state... he's also quite possibly a pedo........... That is the choice of the sane & intelligent :lol:

Your going on this tangent about Trump & the GOP.... like me pointing out my concerns with Biden somehow means i support Trump. Trump has somehow made Americans think that he is the issue rather then the System.

ALSO I GUARANTEE IF ANY BLACK CANDIDATE SAID AND DID THE THINGS BIDEN HAS THERE WOULDN"T BE A SOUL PROMOTING HIM AS PRESIDENT

Last edited:
And instead voting for a racist, who has a long history of being a big politician and has nothing to show the black community but grief, he's also clearly losing his ****ing mental state... he's also quite possibly a pedo........... That is the choice of the sane & intelligent :lol:

Your going on this tangent about Trump & the GOP.... like me pointing out my concerns with Biden somehow means i support Trump. Somehow Trump has somehow made Americans think that he is the issue rather then the System
Man cut the ****, u know exactly what you're doing. This is election is an either or situation, and you've gone from professing Kanye (I literally can't tell if you were trolling or not) to pretty much being pro-trump, you're even bringing up wackjob QAnon conspiracy theories now. Just stop it. You're being impossible.

Man cut the ****, u know exactly what you're doing. This is election is an either or situation, and you've gone from professing Kanye (I literally can't tell if you were trolling or not) to pretty much being pro-trump, you're even bringing up wackjob QAnon conspiracy theories now. Just stop it. You're being impossible.

Me = Joe Biden has been had a very questionable past
you = Look at you Trump supporter :angry:

The mere thought of someone questioning the democratic party somehow equates to support of Trump in your mind.......

Outside of how Trump horribly handled Da Rona what exactly scares us as BLACK PEOPLE about another 4 Yea-

:lol: it might not even be worth it to ask that in here

Me = Joe Biden has been had a very questionable past
you = Look at you Trump supporter :angry:

The mere thought of someone questioning the democratic party somehow equates to support of Trump in your mind.......
It's not "someone", it's YOU based on the past things YOU'VE said. I literally just called Biden a "racist" :rofl:, & typed of all that w/ straight face until I laughed at "you're being impossible."

Like Biden not finna win and the white supremacists just lose all that energy they been having :lol: my ***** we are HERE lol

Outside of how Trump horribly handled Da Rona what exactly scares us as BLACK PEOPLE about another 4 Yea-

Hahahahahahahahaahahhaha, you can't be serious MAGA6 like really. You're trolling. This post is much worse than any Wayne and Ross post I've seen. I'm out.

wavycrocket wavycrocket come save these kids

Hahahahahahahahaahahhaha, you can't be serious MAGA6 like really. You're trolling. This post is much worse than any Wayne and Ross post I've seen. I'm out.

All I’m seeing (outside of how he fumbled Corona) is that he riles up rednecks

I live in a state where that’s gon be there regardless. And nationwide the energy is also already at that point

That ain’t enough to let this ***** Biden talk to me like I’m stupid and me go “wells it’s the best we’s can do right now let’s go wit da nice massa”

Im not voting for either but I’m also not seeing why ****** so scared of Trump other than he talks mean :lol: I feel for those kids stuck in the ICE **** but I’m not finna vote for no smiling devil.

We all still here discussing the **** so I don’t see this world ending scenario

Bruh...I got no more rap for *****s regarding this :lol:. They going to believe what they believe. And it’s so much easier to be misinformed and “above it” than actually doing the research. It’s all a **** show, but I’m tapped out. Just going to do my part.

All I ask is them brothers not act like Black people are stupid, sheep or naive for wanting to simply vote trump and the gop out of power.

That’s it for me. Dudes can be “above it” all they want.

It's not "someone", it's YOU based on the past things YOU'VE said. I literally just called Biden a "racist" :rofl:, & typed of all that w/ straight face until I laughed at "you're being impossible."

Damn ya'll mfer's really don't understand the concept of having varying thoughts huh :lol: .... I know i don't support trump, i know i never told anyone to support Trump, I'm sure i've called him an ufit president various times.......

But let me guess because i agree with SOME of Kanye points.... then somehow in your mind that equates to Being a supporter of Trump & the GOP :lol: & agree with their agenda

Research would show that Biden has had an ample amount of time & has been in great positions to push forth change for the black community.......

30+ years of politics and the only plus on his side regarding black people........ "He's Obama's Mans" :lol:

giphy.gif

But lets go Liberals... yea we're still gonna get the scraps, but hey atleast we'll be called a POC instead of a *****.... #PROGRESS

Damn ya'll mfer's really don't understand the concept of having varying thoughts huh :lol: .... I know i don't support trump, i know i never told anyone to support Trump, I'm sure i've called him an ufit president various times.......

But let me guess because i agree with SOME of Kanye points.... then somehow in your mind that equates to Being a supporter of Trump & the GOP :lol: & agree with their agenda
do u man:

Probably one of your best posts. Good decision to just fall back and not [further] bury yourself.

Research would show that Biden has had an ample amount of time & has been in great positions to push forth change for the black community.......

30+ years of politics and the only plus on his side regarding black people........ "He's Obama's Mans" :lol:

giphy.gif

But lets go Liberals... yea we're still gonna get the scraps, but hey atleast we'll be called a POC instead of a *****.... #PROGRESS

Its way more nuanced than that. But cool. Just waiting for the Candace Owens appreciation from you :lol:.

At this point, I just urge brothers to utilize all the tools at your disposal. Be informed, and stay dangerous. It’s not some sin to vote against trump, by voting Biden...and still moving how you should move. Or you can sit out. That’s benefits nobody in the slightest. But cool. “No dog in this fight”.

Do YOU.

This. Cats operate on some "If you don't agree to EVERYTHING that I SAY, then you an OP". People don't understand that both parties don't necessarily give a **** about black people. Hell, neither of them can come up with a candidate worth a damn. Biden and Hillary have shown that over the years that they don't respect black people. They think our vote is a given. As Malcom X said, they have sold out black people. I will more than likely be voting for Biden cause under Trump, certain groups feel even more emboldened looking to further stifle black people, but I'm not happily running to the polls to do so. We on the other hand have to ensure that we get candidates of our own to help fight for causes for us, however, that's another story in itself.

Its way more nuanced than that. But cool. Just waiting for the Candace Owens appreciation from you :lol:.

At this point, I just urge brothers to utilize all the tools at your disposal. Be informed, and stay dangerous. It’s not some sin to vote against trump, by voting Biden...and still moving how you should move. Or you can sit out. That’s benefits nobody in the slightest. But cool. “No dog in this fight”.

Do YOU.

Never said it was a sin, However blind support to a party that has done nothing but abuse you is & it's insanity. And i'm not saying all people voting for Biden are uninformed, however i do think your underestimating the amount of people who refuse to hold the democratic party responsible for their BS.

We had this better of two evils the first election.... you would think people would have wanted to avoid that going forward..... trying alternatives whether that be seriously pushing an independent, a not too right leaning conservative, what ever the hell they wanted as long as it brought some sort of value to our vote.

Instead the only thing that gained movement in totality was the same insane thought of vowing all support to dems, and they know it. the ****ing Presidential candidate has pretty much said this verbatim. So now here we are again in an even worse better of two evils & there is no change in the approach? They could roll out a dude who's brain is gone & there's no accountability?

Best way to break it down is you got trynafeelmink trynafeelmink agreeing with your posts, that alone is a wake up call.

I'm not telling you not to vote but when if Joe Biden is selected president _'s shouldn't think that's progress. He's not planning to anything of substance for black people. America was racist before Trump and it won't change when he leaves. The system in this country f'ed up. The fabric of America is racist.

Back
Top Bottom