Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This cover :lol:

D77FEE8D-DF67-447D-912D-68AD00E670DE.jpeg

That sample is what sets it off. Just like French using the Uncle Luke joint for Pop That. It tugs the strings on ratchet *** girls heart.

I don't even get what all the noise is about. I swear people just be bored, need something to talk about. Even the people saying "this ain't the time for that". I mean I get it but ain't nobody expecting Cardi to turn into Lauryn Hill. We know who she is, y'all have encouraged and championed her being her. Let these girls bust it open and have their fun.

I wonder how Covid affects it, because most people aren't going to the club with Covid

But we "bias" and "haters"

wavycrocket wavycrocket goin out sad

Son has become the people he's complained about the most

Further dividing the black man in America :smh:

BE BETTER WAVY WE LOVE YOU!

:lol:

It’s obvious to how a certain subset of NY-NT gets down.

JI ok at best. It’s just hilarious to see Magic33 Magic33 post him, trap manny and a host of other trash nyc new rappers. But stoneface every new southern rapper.

Y’all are obvious as hell man :lol:. It ain’t a divide. Just keep it a bean. It’s ok to have some regional or generational bias. Just recognize it when you see it.

Sad world we live in. Kanye currently getting in trouble for fake signatures and for having Trump's people work his campaign too. The fact some people don't understand that Kanye is working for Trump and a vote for Kanye is a vote for Trump. This clown said it so profoundly, I hope someone around him explains some things.

Back
Top Bottom