Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

might have to give her a little appreciation soon.

she was bad as hell when she was made of flesh. idky she did that :smh:

she a lazy rapper now. no drive. same old ****. sad really.

She went the Lady Gaga route, lost a bunch of her hip hop base while gaining a pop base, then Shether and the rise of multiple women in rap turned the attention away from her. There’s so many women in rap now and Nicki couldn’t handle that she wasn’t the sole center of attention like she had been all those years. Tough scene.

1600240276085.png

Hes got 40s, Wine, Cocktail Pre-mixes, Tequila and now Cognac.

40 Water got that hustle

His ****ery aside, this is wild. Artist stay getting ****ed by evil ppl that can't do what they do. I hate when ppl take advantage instead of other them when they're rookies. Bad business isn't good business:

Kind of like those wealthy people on shark tank? I’ll never invest or sell my idea to these wealthy people. I’d rather build a business or product from scratch and sell it after a few years.

music industry is the same way. Wealthy people stay trying to “make offers that you can’t refuse”

Kind of like those wealthy people on shark tank? I’ll never invest or sell my idea to these wealthy people. I’d rather build a business or product from scratch and sell it after a few years.

music industry is the same way. Wealthy people stay trying to “make offers that you can’t refuse”
I'm not against an investor if I know I can pay it back. It's the ownership thing. They not even letting you buy your own stuff. Same w/ the De La **** & many others.

“Tommy Boy says they are ‘not in the business of giving artists back their Masters.’ We realize, there is a process in reclaiming ownership but we do not trust Tommy Boy in this process after so many years of disappointment. Therefore, our catalog will not see the light of day by way of our involvement or consent. This means, if you see De La Soul music/albums available for streaming or purchase anywhere, BE AWARE, all parties involved WILL profit but De La Soul WILL NOT benefit or earn deservedly/fairly. We really tried.”

I don't Know how Joe hasn't attempted the Kanye Pull up, for as much **** as he talks about ye.... he faces the same **** Kanye does on a micro level & they essentially have the same beef.

Ironically enough Joe's entire beef with Podcasting & big business is the same thing his pod labeled "seeking white approval" when Ye was shining light on how the fashion industry moves

On second though These ****** would just be yelling over eachother the entire time :lol: , would make for great comedy tho.

Last edited:
He just went out and waived attorney-client privilege and let the whole world know his own lawyer views one of his lawsuit options as high risk and therefore unlikely to succeed.

He just went out and waived attorney-client privilege and let the whole world know his own lawyer views one of his lawsuit options as high risk and therefore unlikely to succeed.

A bunch of people have tried that “we’ll just re-record our hits” **** and it seems to never work out how _’s thought it would work out

Unless he doing a new take on these old songs etc

Game is crazy tho, The Beatles don’t even have their masters

Edit: I think Taylor Swift actually supposed to be re-recording her old **** :lol:

So nobody’s going to talk about how he’s literally sharing the entirety of all of his contracts right now...

A bunch of people have tried that “we’ll just re-record our hits” **** and it seems to never work out how _’s thought it would work out

Unless he doing a new take on these old songs etc

Game is crazy tho, The Beatles don’t even have their masters

Edit: I think Taylor Swift actually supposed to be re-recording her old **** :lol:

That might work for Ye because he already remixes all his songs for Sunday Service

I personally won’t be bumping a non-secular Can’t Tell Me Nothing or Drunk and Hot Girls though y’all can have it

Man I hate how people do this EVERYTIME a celebrity has a contract dispute :lol: why can’t the game just be ****ed up :lol:

I don't Know how Joe hasn't attempted the Kanye Pull up, for as much **** as he talks about ye.... he faces the same **** Kanye does on a micro level & they essentially have the same beef.

Ironically enough Joe's entire beef with Podcasting & big business is the same thing his pod labeled "seeking white approval" when Ye was shining light on how the fashion industry moves

On second though These ****** would just be yelling over eachother the entire time :lol: , would make for great comedy tho.

would be the most passive aggressive talking over each other awkward interview ever

but I think Joe wouldn’t do it because of the Trump **** and all the other shenanigans Ye been on

EDIT:

Back
Top Bottom