Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm on twitter happened to see "Jayda" trending so i clicked it, to find out this is about lil baby's BM having a party :smh: . Thousands of tweets over this **** my mind is scrambled right now :lol:

giphy.gif

She's looks like a teenage girl she's gets a pass..I think we all have a younger sister or family member that was obsessed with a celebrity at one point in time

She's looks like a teenage girl she's gets a pass..I think we all have a younger sister or family member that was obsessed with a celebrity at one point in time

I wasn't trying to single her out, but there were plenty of grown *** people seemingly really interested in shorty to an obsessive point. maybe i'm out the loop & she got some whole other **** going on in life

but seeing people treat someone like a celeb because they got pregnant by one is just odd to me :lol: , hell it's odd even when the persons a celebrity.

Eh I don't think it's that much different from video girls, Amber Rose/Blacc Chyna type **** etc. Nothing new, just a different time.

The white girl who started that Call Her Daddy podcast (one of the biggest out) literally got popping on social media from dating some baseball player :lol:

Regular everyday ppl love to live vicariously through ppl they think have a life better than their own, on any level

Eh I don't think it's that much different from video girls, Amber Rose/Blacc Chyna type **** etc. Nothing new, just a different time.

The white girl who started that Call Her Daddy podcast (one of the biggest out) literally got popping on social media from dating some baseball player :lol:

Regular everyday ppl love to live vicariously through ppl they think have a life better than their own, on any level

Yea i get it, it's just always been an odd thing for me & social media has amplified it. I wanna search for some docs on celeb worship. I'm generally interested in what could make someone have that level of connection with someone they've never met.

I'm talking bout the extreme level ****, passing out, following artist city to city on tour, threatening people physically etc etc

bruh... I’m telling you. Some of these joints don’t even really care about your birthday. They just want to chaperone you so that you don’t step out on them.

Called my ex out on that when I told her I was going to Vegas for mine about 3 years ago. Birthday was a Tuesday, flight was booked for that Friday. Relationship ended literally the day before my birthday because she “couldn’t handle me wanting to be away from her.” I let her leave and I went to Vegas. Had a blast with no guilt. Not a single damn given. :lol:

Last edited:
bruh... I’m telling you. Some of these joints don’t even really care about your birthday. They just want to chaperone you so that you don’t step out on them.

Called my ex out on that when I told her I was going to Vegas for mine about 3 years ago. Relationship ended literally the day before my birthday. Went to Vegas and had a blast with no guilt. Not a single damn given. :lol:

What is wrong with them man :smh: This conversation needs a larger forum

TRAUMATIC

Called my ex out on that when I told her I was going to Vegas for mine about 3 years ago. Birthday was a Tuesday, flight was booked for that Friday. Relationship ended literally the day before my birthday because she “couldn’t handle me wanting to be away from her.” I let her leave and Went to Vegas. Had a blast with no guilt. Not a single damn given. :lol:
They never have an interest in certain places, until you get up and say you're going.

Back
Top Bottom