Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thats pretty much what I got from the doc. Wish they would have expanded more on the appreciation vs appropriation thing, cause there’s so much black culture and influence that gets hi-jacked, white washed and basically diluted. Feel like they cut that short to throw in how fashion has become gender-less
AC3A5AE1-4FFA-4DC8-B77B-65C1C75152A1.png
I dont think it was terrible by any means and if your into fashion from a hip hop perspective I think its a required watch. Something I wish they covered in it, and April Walker mentioned it on Fresh Dressed, was the trend of African Americans and other hip hop fans in general sort of abandoning those brands to go back to the more traditional ones on a consistent basis. She basically felt that something like a Fubu would be hot for a moment but the main consumer would go back to Hilfiger or even Nautica. She saw that trend multiple times, thought it was interesting

I like these

Been following him since he's appeared on a couple of podcast I listen to.

He was on Inside the NBA a few months ago.

He has a couple of nice color ways of those. Like the red joints. I always forget about them come Saturday when he does the preorders.

Been following him since he's appeared on a couple of podcast I listen to.

He was on Inside the NBA a few months ago.

He has a couple of nice color ways of those. Like the red joints. I always forget about them come Saturday when he does the preorders.

Was he on the breakfast club? There was some cat on the breakfast club a year or two ago that had some dope shoes. I can’t remember his name.

Back
Top Bottom