Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i just heard of Von on Buddens podcast a couple weeks ago

i dont follow none of those Chicago dudes so i dont know whats happening. i only heard of Reese Keef and Durk.

i feel like i dont hear bout Keef and Durk gettin in alot of trouble
attempted murder case for Durk just last year, also in Atlanta. Von was a co-d in that

1604767789844.jpeg

Pure unadulterated undisputed CLASSIC.

Top 15 album of the decade.

Deal with it.

Y’all ****** who’s saying it’s okay for a 50 year old to be dealing with a teen 18...Y’all got daughters?

right. I’m trying to figure out how the clarification of whether they’re “dating” or just “****ing” matters here. :lol:

I can’t imagine being halfway to a century and wanting to **** a chick that just won prom queen.

right. I’m trying to figure out how the clarification of whether they’re “dating” or just “****ing” matters here. :lol:
Legit went to sleep wondering do broads just go up to 30yr olds and just ask for sex. Even if you not dating some type of conversation has to be had leading up to it.

How do we know she's 18?

because the internet said so? If she was 28 would we click on it?

and people do a lot of **** I wouldn't do, but if you look at someone as just sex, does it matter if she's 18, 28 or 38?

We're talking about someone who dealt with someone his son dealt with, plus all the other stuff rumored about duke, so my surprise is gone from anything he does.

And dudes lust over these instagram broads and rappers constantly over their appearance, do you ever think about their age? So you're turning her down if you find out she's only 20?

How do we know she's 18?

because the internet said so? If she was 28 would we click on it?

and people do a lot of **** I wouldn't do, but if you look at someone as just sex, does it matter if she's 18, 28 or 38?

We're talking about someone who dealt with someone his son dealt with, plus all the other stuff rumored about duke, so my surprise is gone from anything he does.

And dudes lust over these instagram broads and rappers constantly over their appearance, do you ever think about their age? So you're turning her down if you find out she's only 20?

Age is DEFINITELY the first thing you need to be thinking about. If you can’t tell the difference between a teenager and someone in their 20s or 30s, you need to live. Age, ID and date of birth should be the first thing you ask for.....

If you’re not asking for ID or date of birth off rip, that’s definitely a personal problem. You can tell a persons age by their dialogue/lingo and interests. From the get go, it’s that simple

Back
Top Bottom