Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ayo Consaco >>>> any of the ****** y’all complain about being in certain positions instead of propping up a solid ***** to play that media role

Ak def a culture vulture, and we need to retire that term :lol:. *****s using it all wrong. You can be of “the culture” and still exploit it nefariously for financial gain, while also contributing to the artistic destruction of it. Akademiks did & does that.

Doesn’t make him any less of a black man or outside of “the culture” (another term that needs to go).

Future a culture vulture. He stole his style from the hipsters in little 5 points. I know for a fact dude saw me looking saucy one time and took notes....

they wasn’t wearing rafs and margielas in ATL in 2012....

VULTURE

Ayo Consaco >>>> any of the ****** y’all complain about being in certain positions instead of propping up a solid ***** to play that media role

Str8drop says doing stuff like this is wrong.... so therefore....

Propping up gang beefs on the Internet is to be frowned upon

I literally just said this a few moments ago :lol:
C4BC7044-1DF4-4517-AB8A-C6344E3FAE5E.jpeg

Most likely the people disagreeing with AK being a culture vulture probably have Caribbean roots similar to AK and are just sticking up from him being a vulture. He is Jamaican first and would tell you that and does all the time on his streams.

He would never disrespect Jamaican culture like he did Chicago and that's a fact! A true bozo simp with a midwestern fan base full of wipipo end of story.

He's no different from Adam22, besides skin color they profit from the worst portions of rap culture. Both are allowed to exist because big business enjoys pumping that stereotypical image of a black man being a thug to the masses. Don't be sheep people it's obvious.

When the hell did I stick up for Adam? :lol:

If someone can't read simple message boards replies with the correct comprehension then I knowww they're not taking in interviews with the correct one lmao

Ak don't even try to disguise being a vulture. Yall just let your blind hate for Vlad stop you from acknowledging it. Not one time did I say he was the perfect hip hop journalist or he didn't have some garbage takes. I only said I don't consider him a vulture.

Speaking of Akademiks....the 6ix9ine doc on Hulu is actually pretty well done. Thought it was going to be terrible...but they touch on his origins as part of a hipster Pro Era- A$AP esque rap collective in the early 10s. They really missed out on the role Akademiks played in boosting Tekashi tho. He played one of the most important roles. I feel like AK declined to be in this, cause they got Adam on there.

What? Bruh, he was born in JAMAICA. They’ve had a huge presence in music, let alone hip hop. I never said street culture is black culture. You’re putting words in my mouth. I’m talking about BEATS, SAMPLES, etc. dances, it’s all intertwined. At the end of the day he’s a black man. His forefathers endured oppression. Whether he noticed it in his life or not, he’s a byproduct of HIP HOP culture.

IDGAF about Meek and his cronies. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I’m talking about. You think every producer or beatmaker is from the streets? You think every rapper is from the streets? No. Everyone who consumes rap is not from the streets. If the streets was this and that, dudes like 69 or Lil Pump wouldn’t exist.

Bottom line, Akademiks is a black man. And Jamaican at that, like him or not he’s one of us. It may be nepotism but, whatever.

“Piecing together street beefs” but ya’ll let s*** like Vice TV and Networks like the History channels “Gangland” profit off gang culture.

All these youtubers capitalizing off rap beefs and rap gossip. White and black people, but y’all not calling out them....

them white kids confortable going at chief Keef because a lot of yall soft *** Nieces, nephews and kids who are that age range (9-13 years old) are soft and scary, and don’t know anything about their culture.

it’s only going to get worse cause of these weak Millennial parents

Bruh what do you be talking bout :lol:0]

Ak could be a direct ****ing descendant of DJ Kool Herc, **** changes absolutely nothing

You telling me, Rappers choosing to go on Vice for a bag and promo for their career, on their accord, is the same thing as AK combing thru the subtweets of literal chicago youth tryna find clues to XYZ random shooting to mock and report on YT? "So and So gang scored last week!"

Bruh what do you be talking bout :lol:0]

Ak could be a direct ****ing descendant of DJ Kool Herc, **** changes absolutely nothing

You telling me, Rappers choosing to go on Vice for a bag and promo for their career, on their accord, is the same thing as AK combing thru the subtweets of literal chicago youth tryna find clues to XYZ random shooting to mock and report on YT? "So and So gang scored last week!"

Grimey don’t read. I keep telling y’all this :lol:

Ak was wild about that. ***** was combing through the internet, and amplifying and highlighting local street beefs, and playing it like it was an preview to the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

What you can’t take from Akademiks is he’s a DJ, knows music to an extent, is smart and a hustler. He built his own powerful platform from his moms basement. And can call SOME shots on his own accord. I respect that.

However, he obviously lacks zero integrity...and has a wild Dark side, with some incel vibes, resentment and demons.

Speaking of Akademiks....the 6ix9ine doc on Hulu is actually pretty well done. Thought it was going to be terrible...but they touch on his origins as part of a hipster Pro Era- A$AP esque rap collective in the early 10s. They really missed out on the role Akademiks played in boosting Tekashi tho. He played one of the most important roles. I feel like AK declined to be in this, cause they got Adam on there.
I watched most of it and I agree. I didn't know anything about SixNine before the Blood situation. He pretty much had a "f the world" mentality after his step father got killed. Wonder what his career would look like if he didn't let Shotti get so close. It's clear the Bloods that really ran Tr3-Way had his best interest in mind.

Grimey don’t read. I keep telling y’all this :lol:

Ak was wild about that. ***** was combing through the internet, and amplifying and highlighting local street beefs, and playing it like it was an preview to the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

What you can’t take from Akademiks is he’s a DJ, knows music to an extent, is smart and a hustler. He built his own powerful platform from his moms basement. And can call SOME shots on his own accord. I respect that.

However, he obviously lacks zero integrity...and has a wild Dark side, with some incel vibes, resentment and demons.
I wouldn't call him an incel. He's tricking on broads and got them living in his crib while messing with other rappers. More like a simp.

In other news..

We defended him because calling him a culture vulture is false. I’m not a fan of his, I can’t stand dude. But I will never call a fellow brother a culture vulture. No matter how corny or lame. At the end of the Day, he’s a byproduct of hip hop culture

Dude ain't no "fellow brother". :lol:

Ak is one of these caribbean _'s that loves the dysfunctional side of black american culture. When he would be Everyday Struggle talking about any black american culture outside of the goofy rappers he promotes it was a clear disconnect. He only cares about pushing nonsense. He don't see himself as "us". If he did he would show some type of respect, he wouldn't have made his name by pushing BS. He didn't see them Chicago _'s as one of him. You won't see him exploit the f'ery that goes on in Jamaica.

Mans actually watched that crap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you a 69 fan :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom