Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I always wondered why TIP didn't have smoke with Buck over that cause he heard TIP's verse first then told Luda that he think he's dissing him lol

Speaking of Buck, I kinda believe his explanation about what happened with the transsexual situation. Didn't realize the dude/girl recanted and apologized later either.

I always wondered why TIP didn't have smoke with Buck over that cause he heard TIP's verse first then told Luda that he think he's dissing him lol

Speaking of Buck, I kinda believe his explanation about what happened with the transsexual situation. Didn't realize the dude/girl recanted and apologized later either.

They still haven’t dropped the full interview. **** wack.

100% of the royalties tho?

ida been like f*** that song.

they was lookin like them n_’s in the video tho. Lol
It's a bad deal but I could see alot of new artist taking it.

The hit gets you the exposure etc and when you're young you probably think I can just go make another one these.

Let's not forget the intangibles like the hit making you famous, you prolly smashing chicks you never dreamed of off that alone.

Idk how the show money was back then but you also get to collect those bags which can help you feel like you aren't getting so screwed.

It's a bad deal surely but it all depends on what the price of fame is worth to you.

The hit gets you the exposure etc and when you're young you probably think I can just go make another one these.

Let's not forget the intangibles like the hit making you famous, you prolly smashing chicks you never dreamed of off that alone.

Idk how the show money was back then but you also get to collect those bags which can help you feel like you aren't getting so screwed.

It's a bad deal surely but it all depends on what the price of fame is worth to you.

Which why I like the fact that the actual creators have control over their product. If you want to sample or copy my art, designs or music, you have to compensate me. Either pay that fee or be original

Plus back then rappers were going gold on one hit. So them getting their 15 minutes of fame despite having to give up royalties may have been well worth it.

If we keeping it a buck I never heard that song but I know who both Peter Gunz and Lord Tariq are.

If that's the song that broke them it seems well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom