Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's not exactly a surprise, but the way some of these folks on social media have been moving since Dre's health scare is very telling. "Get well. We need this music!" What? Man almost died. Health is Priority 1. Been waiting decades for that album. They can wait a little longer while dude gets his life back together.

I watched that Blood Raw interview and Jeezy's definitely looking funny in the light. Everyone that falls out with him basically says the same things about how he moves and treats people.

Wouldn't mind hearing Slick Pulla's perspective.

They should ask pookie loc what kinda ***** jeezy is....
1610912845555.jpeg

This how I feel about CB honestly

I think it has to do with marketing. His brand is being young and that kinda lifestyle. The minute he gives us a mature and grown album, it’s clipped for that lifestyle really. He probably don’t wanna end up like Trey Songz.

Chris Brown is a volume shooter, he got joints but he just hits us with 40 songs at a time...no one is sitting through that. He has the songs but dilutes it too much with too much music.

I think it has to do with marketing. His brand is being young and that kinda lifestyle. The minute he gives us a mature and grown album, it’s clipped for that lifestyle really. He probably don’t wanna end up like Trey Songz.
Bruh only 31. I think it’s gon be a while before this mature music comes from him.

This how I feel about CB honestly

false. It’s sooooooo IRONIC that music fans say this about CB. But Da Baby and dudes of his ilk, s*** the ENTIRE music industry been rehashing the same s**** for over ten years.

Black fans are FICKLE af. I love my people but mfers phony as hell

They’ll call CB “Ben Simmons” but then call Drake the GOAT... like he’s on Pac or Jay or Nas level. Mfers fake as hell out here

Chris Brown is a volume shooter, he got joints but he just hits us with 40 songs at a time...no one is sitting through that. He has the songs but dilutes it too much with too much music.

ummmmm..... your favorite artists and damn near all modern day musicians doing this

false. It’s sooooooo IRONIC that music fans say this about CB. But Da Baby and dudes of his ilk, s*** the ENTIRE music industry been rehashing the same s**** for over ten years.

Black fans are FICKLE af. I love my people but mfers phony as hell

people say the same **** about them too :lol: especially DaBaby. and folks tired of Drakes shtick.

nobody is really original anymore. but you gotta at least make the unoriginal product sound good.

Back
Top Bottom