Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

post his music from 2013-2015... when he was on his straight up gimmick routine. When he realized it wasn’t gone work, he switched up, you posting only recent stuff

_ stop it, rappers can’t show growth now? :lol: :smh:

Walk still makes all the same type of music he used to make, he just added more diversity to his repertoire

He started diversifying his music around when Famous Dex nem started getting big off his OG sound and style

post his music from 2013-2015... when he was on his straight up gimmick routine. When he realized it wasn’t gone work, he switched up, you posting only recent stuff
What? How does that even make sense :lol: ***** gotta be the same *****7 years later.The old **** had to somewhat work because that’s when he was known. He toned down all the extras but it was a few ****** that came and took his style. I appreciate the growth in son music tho, even the up beat trap **** is better but that storytelling **** should be his permanent lane.

Can’t talk about antics stopping a dude’s growth if they’re actually moving towards growth. Madd dudes came in off cuttin up and acting a fool. Hell, dababy came in wearing a diaper and ****. Then he stuck to the rapping ,let go of the antics, and we accept his growth. Walk in that same category. Antics, growth, evolution, all that good stuff.

I forgot how wild this was when he did this **** on SNL :rofl:

its a shame how dude ended up. Maybe this Kim break up will ignite something creative in him again.

Can’t talk about antics stopping a dude’s growth if they’re actually moving towards growth. Madd dudes came in off cuttin up and acting a fool. Hell, dababy came in wearing a diaper and ****. Then he stuck to the rapping ,let go of the antics, and we accept his growth. Walk in that same category. Antics, growth, evolution, all that good stuff.

Who is “we”!?!?? I’m not a fan of DaBaby.... Lil Baby >>>> DaBaby

Back
Top Bottom