Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wack ain’t no better. He too old for the **** he do.
True. Wack done Max'd out a few ****** who ran up on him on camera so I agree with him when it comes to "keeping that same" energy

Mandela been in a cycle of confusion and hypocrisy since Nikki left and him and the Drake "beef"

Son needs to see one of them psychologist Alex Rodriguez went to.

1) Meek dumb for even getting hostile with that *****
2) Wak too old to still be dealing with issues like a fool, Yes Meek who has constantly been thrown in jail for small offenses, should beat up a federal informant on Camera to be a "real *****".

This rap **** really just HS with bigger budgets

He doesn't do anything, he's a coward
He does something, he's stupid

We've seen Meek box, but do we really think he's intimidated by Bow Wow height Daniel Ortiz?

That's why this whole thing is a non-story to me.

He doesn't do anything, he's a coward
He does something, he's stupid

We've seen Meek box, but do we really think he's intimidated by Bow Wow height Daniel Ortiz?

That's why this whole thing is a non-story to me.

This is true but also Meek being an attention ***** got him in this situation. Imagine if an altercation did happen. Now Meek possibly facing charges again all because he wanted to prove something to the gram :smh: .

That Hernandez suffers enough just being him, let that ****** demons do all the damage. No reason to even press homie.

say what you but Wack is right. You can’t be a halfway or part-time gangster. Meek them was supposed to bum rush that dude.

THEY CHASED SAFARI AROUND THE WHOLE BLOCK. So nah, keep that same energy!!!

You can’t be one foot in or one foot out the “streets”. Meek gotta have a few crash dummies on his team who willing to eat chargers. 69 should’ve caught the fade, instead he caught curse words and spit.

This is true but also Meek being an attention ***** got him in this situation. Imagine if an altercation did happen. Now Meek possibly facing charges again all because he wanted to prove something to the gram :smh: .

That Hernandez suffers enough just being him, let that ****** demons do all the damage. No reason to even press homie.

F**** that. He gotta get pressed!! Wasn’t he just throwing stuff at Gervonta Davis in a club a few months ago?

say what you but Wack is right. You can’t be a halfway or part-time gangster. Meek them was supposed to bum rush that dude.

THEY CHASED SAFARI AROUND THE WHOLE BLOCK. So nah, keep that same energy!!!

You can’t be one foot in or one foot out the “streets”. Meek gotta have a few crash dummies on his team who willing to eat chargers. 69 should’ve caught the fade, instead he caught curse words and spit.

Wasn't that before Meek was locked up for a year?

and fighting over your chick is different. Who would he be fighting Turkey for? Us? Rap's honor?

Rappers aren't in the streets anymore. The ones who do end up like Von. Little does that help his kids. He gets a mural and shout outs. And he died for what?

You're too old for this statement.

1) Meek dumb for even getting hostile with that *****
2) Wak too old to still be dealing with issues like a fool, Yes Meek who has constantly been thrown in jail for small offenses, should beat up a federal informant on Camera to be a "real *****".

This rap **** really just HS with bigger budgets
But isn't that what he raps about? I'm just befuddled with the whole say these things in your songs and on social media then do the opposite in real life.

Idk who's more confused him or his fans

Y'all forget this is the same issue Taxstone had with him 5+ years ago?

I done seen Nip slap fire out of paid security for running up on him crazy and he didn't even talk half the gangsta **** Meek does

But let me pull my phone out and tell the world I spit on this clown

You and Magic33 Magic33 making excuses for a ***** who behaves like a bully but when **** gets tight he reacts like a cold *****

All I gotta do is say someone is a cop and I'm Gucci. My behavior in vindicated and validated "in the streets"

Wasn't that before Meek was locked up for a year?

and fighting over your chick is different. Who would he be fighting Turkey for? Us? Rap's honor?

Rappers aren't in the streets anymore. The ones who do end up like Von. Little does that help his kids. He gets a mural and shout outs. And he died for what?

You're too old for this statement.

I’m not fighting over no b*****

But isn't that what he raps about? I'm just befuddled with the whole say these things in your songs and on social media then do the opposite in real life.

I done seen Nip slap fire out of paid security for running up on him crazy and he didn't even talk half the gangsta **** Meek does

You and Magic33 Magic33 making excuses for a ***** who behaves like a bully but when **** gets tight he reacts like a cold *****

All I gotta do is say someone is a cop and I'm Gucci. My behavior in vindicated and validated "in the streets"

Dude this **** was like five years ago

after having numerous bags and your freedom taken away several times I would hope you would wake the **** up.

Just like Wale finally stopped spazzing out. Is he being a hypocrite for finally acting like he has some sense too?

Dude this **** was like five years ago

after having numerous bags and your freedom taken away several times I would hope you would wake the **** up.

Just like Wale finally stopped spazzing out. Is he being a hypocrite for finally acting like he has some sense too?
So why hasn't he stopped doing things that get him into nonsensical situations?

Y'all keep absolving him for acting like a petulant child and ignoring what he does to get himself in these situations

Grown *** man needs his phone taken away

Man which one is it he behaves like a bully or or he's all rap & bravado??

Meek don't talk no tougher than the average rapper, but for some reason he's the one who gotta confront every beef. Ya'll are deadass trying to clown Meek who is a FELON for not assaulting a famous informant on Camera.

Also we've already seen what happens when the opposite occurs... When meek or any of his crew do get involved in any altercation the same ****** is here calling Meek a dummy, wasted talent, foolish etc etc.

Meek lame for even approaching the situation, but i'm not gonna fault him for not risking his freedom on a ****in cancer. So because he did dumb **** in the past (dumb **** that effectively led him into a cell) he should continue to do the same **** in lure of "keeping the same energy"??

If that's the case We can open this discussion to 90% of street rappers who got beef with the world, but all live in ATL, deal with the same women, go to the same studios & clubs & somehow **** don't pop off.

This like the ****** who called Jeezy soft for not firing on Gucci in front of millions of people.

Jay really said “Scorpion bricks, even before Aubrey’s double disc” :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

I just caught it :lol:

It's Jay so i'm 100% sure it's a diss, but the line does make sense from the regular standpoint.

& I'm Glad SOMEONE finally put a light on this ****** musical bricks... ****s be going an easy 2-3X platinum, Huge singles, but musically them ****s come & go and people skip right by it.

Man which one is it he behaves like a bully or or he's all rap & bravado??

Meek don't talk no tougher than the average rapper, but for some reason he's the one who gotta confront every beef. Ya'll are deadass trying to clown Meek who is a FELON for not assaulting a famous informant on Camera.

Also we've already seen what happens when the opposite occurs... When meek or any of his crew do get involved in any altercation the same ****** is here calling Meek a dummy, wasted talent, foolish etc etc.

Meek lame for even approaching the situation, but i'm not gonna fault him for not risking his freedom on a ****in cancer. So because he did dumb **** in the past (dumb **** that effectively led him into a cell) he should continue to do the same **** in lure of "keeping the same energy"??

If that's the case We can open this discussion to 90% of street rappers who got beef with the world, but all live in ATL, deal with the same women, go to the same studios & clubs & somehow **** don't pop off.

This like the ****** who called Jeezy soft for not firing on Gucci in front of millions of people.

Stop it Ty

Back
Top Bottom