Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

this was solid too

03DBB709-EB39-459C-ACAD-008B003E75A4.jpeg

this was solid too

03DBB709-EB39-459C-ACAD-008B003E75A4.jpeg
I was wondering why this wasn't also mentioned, just looked it up and had totally forgotten they released a week apart (Hndrxx a week after). Both of these albums are very appreciated and have several songs that still hold up.

marikomorose marikomorose

I hang with Somalis, hoyodawuss now

The subliminals on this tape are wild tho.

Yeah he should cool down the consistent direct sneak dissing soon, it’s not worth what comes w/ it.

This sent me down a rabbit hole a few week after wondering who Sizzlac was:

I do respect the Toronto street rappers for not jacking though. A lot of talent in that city.

Yeah he should cool down the consistent direct sneak dissing soon, it’s not worth what comes w/ it.

This sent me down a rabbit hole a few week after wondering who Sizzlac was:

I do respect the Toronto street rappers for not jacking though. A lot of talent in that city.

Its deep, they hit smoke dawg. Regent got houdini. Started from before that when robin banks got hit 9 times. Theyre really wildin out here.

Ya LV, he got killed shortly after that. Couple other rappers from the Rex got killed too. If you notice in driftwood videos they wear their louis v belts so the "LV" buckles upside down.

A lot of Toronto rappers getting killed.

Btw those videos are trash. I hate that ****, buncha kids that are in the house speaking on **** they know nothing about and gathering bits and pieces from news who they themselves dunno **** about ****

Back
Top Bottom