Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gettin you own hair “installed” is the wave? :lol:

It was fugazi when Fetty didn’t grow them naturally and it’s fugazi if Kodak didn’t either.

I’ve never done it personally but I don’t look at it as the same as the man weave Fetty/Tory got if you cut your own **** off and put em back in. Especially if it’s likely prison or mental shift related like Yak or T Pain.

with the wicks/freeforms they grow on top of themselves fast af.

But I get why ****** might look at it weird :lol:

Gettin you own hair “installed” is the wave? :lol:

It was fugazi when Fetty didn’t grow them naturally and it’s fugazi if Kodak didn’t either.

I still have my dreads. Cut them in 2006. They’re in a shopping bag in my closet. I could sew them back in if I want too.

Is that pretty common down there? I never really heard about that being a thing, but now that I think of it it’s mainly Florida cats I’ve known to do it (Kodak, Pain, Yungeen Ace).

Last edited:
Is that pretty common down there? I never heard about that, but now that I think of it it’s mainly Florida cats I’ve known to do it (Kodak, Pain, Yungeen Ace).

yeah. I’ve known plenty dudes who did it personally.

Last edited:
If Meek really sent that letter to 69 that’s another L for him. Meek really out here losing to 69 :lol:

I know plenty of people that have gotten their natty sewed back in.

A loc can fall out during a retwist process and the loctician will tell you save it and they can always add it in the future

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Mans should’ve beeeeeeen FREE

5208DE1E-16D8-4269-A0B2-047532AF4D76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom