Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Might as well drop said song and clean it up by making the rest of the verse about “legends” and a bunch of basketball punchlines :lol:

double down and make people feel dumb for feeling like it was disrespect.

1614055416799.png
it was a good bar.
ezgif-7-4e76d8db04aa.gif

Seems like 20 years ago when he had the whole world in his hand. Beyonce screaming free Meek, billionaires fighting for his freedom, etc.

Wonder how Robert Kraft feels about Meek right now

Meek'll be straight, song was unreleased and that's the angle for him. Besides Vanessa ain't nobody came for Meek except ppl who stay on social media

Alotta ain't been running round the lobby and it shows

They'll probably still release it tho

Putting yo own locs back in = putting somebody else hair in ya head

Meek is too high profile to act how he does. He just a dumb ***** overall.

high profile don’t mean smart. Look how many IG influencers/Personalities SOCIAL MEDIA has propped up that are completely idiots. Again, it’s ALWAYS BEEN COOL TO CRACK ON MEEK..... but their are lot more meeks out here, than there are not....

Nah I definitely think it’s too coincidental that it got leaked around the time Meek has been getting some negative attention. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if someone has it out for him either.

He does make it easy for them with his actions, though.

Y'all ever wonder how the song, line leaked in the first place?

Someone thought this was good for attention and publicity. **** is weird these days 🤷‍♂️

It wouldn't shock me if Meek and Turkey did that whole situation for attention and money. ****s WWE.

That song leaked monthssssss ago. I was able to download it off YouTube before it was taken down.

Fabolous probably somewhere...

7FF0F3ED-A648-495E-9DC6-B67C8EA3A373.gif

since the clubhouse debacle and this picture, Meek been looking funny in the light.. I cant take dude serious when you built like this and you tweet like a scorned ex girlfriend
E067AB36-33D8-4AE8-A375-5C615B1D8C3A.jpeg

This picture is unbelievable and exhibits terrible hygiene, smh.

Bruh legs look like they got cerebral palsy

You’d think Meek wouldn’t need to clout chase at this point. He’s really still tweeting :lol:. Boy going out sad

Back
Top Bottom