Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Love Max but nah.

50 was just doing too much to cover for that terrible start to that performance.

this was when him and Fat Joe had static i think. Dudes were talking about doing 50 something at the awards show coming up so 50 intentionally prowled around the audience trying to draw one of them out, he wasn't trying to perform, he knew what he was going to do from the start

"catch me on the dance floor tailgatin' a broad" :smokin

:rofl:

At first glance, I thought Fab was rocking the washed Ewing, Magic Jersey :lol: :pimp:. But then remembered Ewing had #6,

91BE8FB4-3228-4FF6-9C3E-93DD470F5651.jpeg

and this was the summer Grant Hill signed to play with Tmac.

99F95423-766C-497A-92B8-BDC570D443C4.jpeg

The Tmac one is timeless.

And that line is where it’s at. I was just listening to Trillville on B-High, and they were lamenting on how people don’t dance or have fun in the club anymore. Just an overpriced fashion show with everybody standing and looking around

servechilled81 servechilled81 that might have been the show when Fat Joe performed as well, thanking 50 and GUnit for providing all of the security when he took the stage :rofl:

That was the 05 MTV awards when Joe said that. This the 07 bet awards. I don't buy 50 was tryna bait somebody out, ain't nobody doing nothing at that moment during a performance.

That was the same bet awards when Tip left Yayo hanging. :lol:

At first glance, I thought Fab was rocking the washed Ewing, Magic Jersey :lol: :pimp:. But then remembered Ewing had #6,

91BE8FB4-3228-4FF6-9C3E-93DD470F5651.jpeg

and this was the summer Grant Hill signed to play with Tmac.

99F95423-766C-497A-92B8-BDC570D443C4.jpeg

The Tmac one is timeless.

And that line is where it’s at. I was just listening to Trillville on B-High, and they were lamenting on how people don’t dance or have fun in the club anymore. Just an overpriced fashion show with everybody standing and looking around

That is 100% true.

Yea the club ain’t been hittin for a min now...once social media took a hold of society, ppl go just to show off and look cool for others lookin at home thru their phones than actually having fun at the spot

Definitely agree. I first noticed this in college round 2012. For us it was a combination of 3 things: Social Media, Chief Keef, and sections in clubs. Before this time period all the parties/clubs the dance floors was packed with ppl dancin/grindin/jukin all that. Then boom social media hit. Girls were worried about being posted while they danced on somebody. Dudes were worried bout gettin posted so they wouldnt get caught up by they other chicks. And for those that did willingly post, there was huge desire to look like you were turnt up, even though you really werent. Like I literally seen ppl pose in pics with bottles and shots, just to post and flex, then put them down and sit back down cuz they not really like that. It was all for an image online. Then Drill music was taking off at that time, so whenever songs by Chief Keef or any other Chicago rapper came on, it would just be dudes dancing with dudes bouncin around. Its just really weird just goin to clubs now and its literally dudes just chillin, and girls with they girls dancing and twerkin by themselves. And let the rare occurrence happen that a chick does want to grind out on a dude at the club, the first thing that happens is everyone pulls out they damn phone and starts recording them. Plus every place got sections so nobody wants to be seen in a gen pop setting dancing on random ppl, and Covid aint helpin this issue at all. Feel like Im ranting at this point lol but it just was a sad thing to see happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom