Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

14169212-569D-40DA-A5F5-6D0F34B619AE.jpeg

That's ****ed up how they just put Quan & Lil Baby in the way to get cyber jumped for no reason other than minding their business. Hopefully this doesn't go viral b/c its some real sucker ****.

Check 42 Dugg last tape, Baby and Gotti are listed as producers on every song on there too. I know he signed to both of them, but getting producer credits on every song is wild.

That’s some bull**** if the publishing going to them over time :lol: foul as **** to the actual producers having to split a beat they made by themselves 3 or 4 ways :lol:

Didnt Diddy do this back in the day?

Puff actually orchestrated and came up wit song concepts though. He was a producer in the traditional sense before you could make trap beats in 10 minutes

Pee ain’t touched no beat software in his life :lol:

Future and Migos finally squashed the beef and did a track :lol:

I feel like I remember either you or someone in here speaking on that :lol:

it took a while for Thug and Future to work too 👀 :lol:

Nah Coach and P the “executive producers” lol

Harden got a producer credit on every track on Voice of the Heroes on streaming too, he officially credited as “executive producer” tho

They get some of the producers splits or it’s just for the look? It’s a given they eat off the overall project but that’s kinda wack if they get some the producer cut off every song

This was trending the other day. I’m reminded about how I viewed Nicki then…

Her marketing/image and fam engagement were always a lot better than her actual output as an artist.

because she had zero competition. I would have liked to have seen her career with other female rappers in that lane. Now it’s gone from zero to a traffic jam.

Back
Top Bottom