Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Huge Beans fan back in the day but D-Block ripped they *** with that diss.
Good Ol’ Freck Billionaire. Dude had them punchline heavy bars. Reminds me of the Rich Yung x Cavi era.

Dude is annoying. I listened to most of the whole thing and it was hard to listen to.

He's one of the dudes who saw Nore getting attention and wanted some. He spent 35 minutes talking about himself and name dropping.

He's the type of guy who sees you getting attention for something and will copy you.

Lol @ you thinking i posted any of these for Sheeks verse

😂 you really hurt from that verzuz. Let it out man, go ahead. I mean this isnt a safe space but let it out.

I mean the whole song was *** honestly but,
Hurt? child please i've been watching the dips preform for decades now i could've told you they'd play it too cool for school, they dont put on great concerts especially after not being cool for 10 years

but you go ahead and keep trying to get a laugh :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Sheek still ***.

Hurt? child please i've been watching the dips preform for decades now i could've told you they'd play it too cool for school, they dont put on great concerts especially after not being cool for 10 years

Sheek still ***.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda but you didnt. Run along now kiddo.

Diplomats smoke The Lox.

Sheek still ***.

Out of all 6 performers on that stage.... Jim Jones was the 6th best emcee.....

Out of all 6 performers on that stage.... Jim Jones was the 6th best emcee.....

I wouldn't disagree with that in terms of lyrics
IMO jim and sheek are about equal when it comes to "bars" but jim can make songs
I dont even rock with jim like that but you're not telling me you'd listen to a sheek ALBUM before a jim album are you?

I wouldn't disagree with that in terms of lyrics
IMO jim and sheek are about equal when it comes to "bars" but jim can make songs
I dont even rock with jim like that but you're not telling me you'd listen to a sheek ALBUM before a jim album are you?

....uhh... yeah.

We been recapping this **** for two days.

This gotta be the best Verzuz, right? Anything surpass this?

This is historic. To the casual fans it's whatever., but for us real hip hop heads this is truly historic. This is something to tell the grandkids. When was there ever a time when 2 Super Groups went toe to toe like this? Look at Nas/Jay. Depending on who's in the barbershop that day you can bring up Nas and Jay going at it, the next thing you know you can be in a debate on who won for about 2 hours easily. And that rocked out over 20years ago!! We still talk about it.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Johnta/Ne-yo battle.
but, I don't think that any of the previous battles created the amount of "moments" that this one contained.
All due respect to the previous participants,
but only Face/Teddy, Bobby/Keith, and X/Snoop really moved me like that aside from this battle.
I am not a dancehall fan and EW&F and the Isley Brothers were beyond my time though I do enjoy sparking well-rolled joints to their respective catalogs.

Back
Top Bottom