Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fat Joe survived off the fact that he had DJ Khaled there to help him make connections with down south rappers when other NY rappers were looking at the south as a ring tone rap joke.

JD gotta relax

The R&B bag is debatable, but puff Rap bag>>> but Dre. that's w/o even factoring in all the excessive Diddy **** that would be done during the battle :lol:

JD gonna have a tough night

JD gotta relax

The R&B bag is debatable, but puff Rap bag>>> but Dre. that's w/o even factoring in all the excessive Diddy **** that would be done during the battle :lol:

JD gonna have a tough night

He better have a all female audience

and even then Puff has Faith, Mary, Carl Thomas, Total, Mario Winans, Lil Kim, Mase

and all the Hitmen work across the industry

I saw he apologized for his statement about Vita and Lil Mo

I had tuned out his antics on stage and what he was saying. He was looking goofy and hot all around
The only person that’s had to apologize for any of this Verzuz for being disrespectful is the off white puerto rican that’s been gettin off sayin “*****” this and “*****” that for damn near 30yrs. Said "*****" more than anybody there.

Also, he said "sorry if". He’s mediocre and forgettable. You remove Fat Joe from Hip Hop & no one notices ****. Dude is trash, and he was afraid to take off his shirt in She’s Gotta Have It. Man said “sorry if” :lol: :smh: Fatass

Y’all think Nelly had Ashanti bent over last night?

c561cf99-99e4-4318-b52d-41b007bb7dfe

GPfD.gif

Watched about five minutes of that Joe vs Ja battle last night. Heard Joe do some jawns I never heard of and Ja screaming at the top of his lungs. Immediately turned it off.

People tryna rewrite Fat Joe's history now, ok. :lol:

They do it to everyone who loses badly

The bad part is dude had a lot of mouth with his commentary of The Lox and Dip Set and went out there with that.

I want to see two hours on that L last night though. Tell us everyone who was there and the atmosphere when the only time he got the crowd hype was for Nelly and Lean Back.

Back
Top Bottom