Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Young thug look like death

Pink dreads :lol: :lol: :rofl:
20210714_JN5_ROLLING_STONE_YOUNG_THUG_LOOK_03_0994WEB.jpg

For the most part, no.

Apparently, they’re more expensive to produce than automatics.

Also most people dunno how to drive em, so they’re normally the last cars to leave a dealership, if @ all.

Manuals are theft prevention by they damn self. Lol

Also manual cars arent sick for city driving.

Bum *** cats definitely smashed my window out down on Peters street. Turns out they smashed out windows from about 20 cars that night looking for guns in glove compartments. Lame as hell. :smh:

Not surprised. Depending where you park, hard to detect what a person doing - no real street lights.

Saw 2 dudes doing that in broad day light on Virginia Highland on that overpass bridge, Just knocking out the windows, car by car.

The main issue is that the APD will do nothing. Even if they run up and take your book bag off your shoulder or iPhone from your hand and run, they’re not going to run after them ONLY and ONLY if they did it with a weapon. They’re not obligated to chase by foot or do a car case. Wild.

My window got poked one night. And one time my key fob accidentally rolled the window down.

I left my window down on purpose one night. I was peaking through the window to see if any clown was bold enough to go in it.

Like 4 dudes was walking past… one or two were lookouts. This was around like 2am one night.

I seen one dude kept passing by my car back and forth (had it parked on the swell) they had to be out there like 5 minutes.

So I ran outside, knife tucked in my pocket. I was ready. Ain’t GAF if them four n_ jumped me :lol: :lol:

I said “y’all got the right one. I catch one of y’all breaking into my s*** and it’s gone be some **** on ya *** that you can’t wipe up with toilet paper”

I baited them but DGAF. I hate residential thieves. Go steal from Walmart or target bruh

My window got poked one night. And one time my key fob accidentally rolled the window down.

I left my window down on purpose one night. I was peaking through the window to see if any clown was bold enough to go in it.

Like 4 dudes was walking past… one or two were lookouts. This was around like 2am one night.

I seen one dude kept passing by my car back and forth (had it parked on the swell) they had to be out there like 5 minutes.

So I ran outside, knife tucked in my pocket. I was ready. Ain’t GAF if them four n_ jumped me :lol: :lol:

I said “y’all got the right one. I catch one of y’all breaking into my s*** and it’s gone be some **** on ya *** that you can’t wipe up with toilet paper”

I baited them but DGAF. I hate residential thieves. Go steal from Walmart or target bruh

So it's ok to have a knife, but not a gun

In order to prevent this from happening if have a car with a key fob keep it away from your door or windows and more importantly put your key in a RFID key holder. You can get one from Amazon. In short a RFID holder BLOCKS the outside radio transmitter from getting the key fob signal, and preventing your doors from opening and car from being stolen.
Just ordered one from Amazon

Back
Top Bottom