Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not singing anymore is real. It used to be the main attraction in an R&B Act. Now it’s least important. I miss the RKelly and MJ days. Those two, boy they really put a damper on 80-90’s R&B.
I still don’t think MJ, man I don’t know, but I’ll bump this joint no matter what….

When the choir joins after the bridge. So powerful. Mike was hitting those adlibs too.

Them kids tho. I don’t take them serious. My nephew 17 and he live by YB and rod wave. He bring this ***** up no matter what. Took him to the glock concert first thing he said was that was live but if he brought YB out it would’ve been better 🙄.

Speaking of not singing. Shoot you don’t even gotta rap no more, just talk on a beat like when 21 Savage first came out :lol:

Speaking of not singing. Shoot you don’t even gotta rap no more, just talk on a beat like when 21 Savage first came out :lol:

You don't even have to rap on beat anymore.

The standards are gone overall in music.

On Math's show they commented on how Prodigy didn't rhyme. Which used to annoy the hell out of me. It was mainly his post prison sentence songs.

IMO that was always when I knew a rapper was washed, they couldn't find the pocket or rap over certain beats.

You don't even have to rap on beat anymore.

The standards are gone overall in music.

On Math's show they commented on how Prodigy didn't rhyme. Which used to annoy the hell out of me. It was mainly his post prison sentence songs.

IMO that was always when I knew a rapper was washed, they couldn't find the pocket or rap over certain beats.
Yea like you said this happens to most rappers once they get outta multi year lock up, they lose it with too much time away from the studio…Doesn’t matter what level they were on before

Writing raps in the cell just ain’t the same :lol: :smh:

Nah Kodak been yanking meat for a minute

That boy on his mind ain’t it :lol:

Don’t even understand why Kodak keep bringing up YB like he ain’t doing his thing too. And Jack seem cool, Kodak be trying to act like everything all good in person but talking wild online.

Back
Top Bottom