Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m sure Mikey Williams on it already. Didn’t know it was a “thing”.

Completely out the loop, mane :smh: :lol:

1669207989027.jpeg

"Emo" kids been on that since I was in middle school

I was wondering if Meek was talking about red dot or feather as Jay would say, and if Meek knew the difference :lol:

There's not a lot of full blood indigenous left in this country to have all these "Indian" friends.
I work on a program with Native American Tribes and they mostly out west/southwest…It will be hard for Meek to meet “a lot” of em coming from Philly, so I’ll bet he confusing or combining the 2 terms for Indian and def think Thanksgiving is for Nav n em :lol:

Dirty how the white folks damn near wiped em off the map on the east coast and Midwest :smh:

I work on a program with Native American Tribes and they mostly out west/southwest…It will be hard for Meek to meet “a lot” of em coming from Philly, so I’ll bet he confusing or combining the 2 terms for Indian and def think Thanksgiving is for Nav n em :lol:

Dirty how the white folks damn near wiped em off the map on the east coast and Midwest :smh:

That reminds me of that Chris Rock joke about how when was the last time you two Natives.

I live in Wisconsin and I've probably met 2 indigenous people my whole life at home. ****s wild. My current village is actually named after the Menomonee (smh)

Back
Top Bottom