Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I live in Wisconsin and I've probably met 2 indigenous people my whole life at home. ****s wild. My current village is actually named after the Menomonee (smh)
Bruh, like 75 percent of this nation is named via Native American language.

When I was a kid, I was told Chicago is native American for rotten potatos...further google searches indicates that its native American for a place of bad smell.

Never knew that about the Chi. Thanks for enlightening me.

I thought Wisconsin just had it bad. Didn't realize that **** was so widespread. America truly foul man.

As the nation continues to become more enlightened I wonder if some of these city are renamed. It's kinda wild to live in places named after a tribe of people that this country basically obliterated.

Never knew that about the Chi. Thanks for enlightening me.

I thought Wisconsin just had it bad. Didn't realize that **** was so widespread. America truly foul man.

As the nation continues to become more enlightened I wonder if some of these city are renamed. It's kinda wild to live in places named after a tribe of people that this country basically obliterated.
chickens coming home for sure and I love to see it.

y’all seen this ****?

Charleston has a point sometimes but in that video right there my boy just Jedi Mind Tricked himself

I'm hella late but my younger cousins put me on to tee grizzleys GTA streaming vids this **** is hilarious lol..I might get a gpu and see if I can join his server

I live in Wisconsin and I've probably met 2 indigenous people my whole life at home. ****s wild. My current village is actually named after the Menomonee (smh)

Im from Waukegan. City name comes from Potawatomie language for “Little Fort”. Lived like 15 mins from Wisconsin and I was in and out of there a lot and You def aint lyin Theres soooo many cities there with native American names. Waukesha, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Oshkosh…**** is wild.

1669217567574.png

She dumb if true, she fumbled the bag. He just dropped prob the second biggest song of his career

Back
Top Bottom