Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

JT only popping because of Uzi for real, one hit wonder with Act up. Without him, she just a glorified IG model

That mean it can’t be a big hit? You think Kodak or anybody else seen Super Gremlin coming? Lol the ppl decide what’s gone be a hit
She knows what she's doing.

JT only popping because of Uzi for real, one hit wonder with Act up. Without him, she just a glorified IG model

That mean it can’t be a big hit? You think Kodak or anybody else seen Super Gremlin coming? Lol the ppl decide what’s gone be a hit
Naww jt Poppin her verse on moneybag yo said sum remix is probably a top 5 most recited verse last year... honestly jt seems like she stays to herself and doesn't care about the fame that much

Seen this at Walmart 😅 I respect it

20221122-215100.jpg

Im from Waukegan. City name comes from Potawatomie language for “Little Fort”. Lived like 15 mins from Wisconsin and I was in and out of there a lot and You def aint lyin Theres soooo many cities there with native American names. Waukesha, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Oshkosh…**** is wild.
Soon as I saw you quoted me I knew you felt my pain bro.

Honestly didn’t expect it, but he really did outlast ******.

I still think folks are trolling with the Wock in Poland song :lol:
Fam that Poland song is so trash, but like they always say hard work beats talent. Yachty works man. Outside of Brocolli I've never heard a Yachty song or verse that I've wanted to run back. However, half a decade later he still here and unblemished for the most part.

Happy Thanksgiving or whatever the right way to acknowledge today is to you and everyone else in this thread. Still grateful as hell for NT. I waste hella time on here and wouldn't have it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom