Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Felony?? More like misdemeanor simple assault champ. Unless he had to get rushed to the hospital for medical treatment them boys that jumped him will be okay.

That gash on his face look like it would need more than an bandaid and The kidney stomps too. But fair enough. If he don’t go press charges you probably right but still. No one with their own **** going on in either direction good or bad is finna jump into this ****** shenanigans :lol: it’s gonna be a certain type of ***** who just wants to post this like they did

giphy.gif

Seeing people celebrate Rainbow getting touched up is silly… dude gonna turn around and sue the gym and the assailants and get paid..

Should’ve continued ignoring the dweeb

What lesson is dude really learning if afterwards he gets a settlement check? Dudes that were filmed jumping him are gonna face some kind of charges and their ability to earn for their families could be jeopardized. I have strong feelings about how dude’s situation played out but I’m not gonna ruin my future to touch dude and he’ll be healed in a couple weeks.

Dude will hopefully be a lesson to all the wannabes that thought he was a blueprint.

Back
Top Bottom