"rap" Battle...can i get some feedback?

so me and my friends mess with each other drop verses on each others facebook so this transpired...

Me: im comin at you (achoo) like a sneeze. im more than a breeze the way i knock em down like trees. 
[h3]the way i hit bush youd think my name was drew brees. my styles futuristic  i pull up in my spaceship like george jetson and hop out wit the smith n wesson. [/h3][h3]grab a pen and paper son this is a lesson because if you havent noticed, my presence is a blessin...[/h3]

J: Ayo forget a blessin and a penance you messin wit a menace and I'm all about ma vengeance on these cats tryna wet us. 

First class to Venice half hour flight stupendous kill anyone against us and I'll gladly take the sentence. I'll steal your dime like 10 cents it's senseless kick rhymes like Juventus 

endanger your species like Prayin Mentis I'm Blockbuster but you cant rent this rock star like Pete Wentz is 

white like picket fences better dig some trenches cuz its all out war and we bout to clear the benches...

Me: uhoh it looks like I woke a sleeping giant. you came at me strong but I'm still Kobe Bryant. my flow don't follow the rules it's defiant, I'll kill this verse and leave your mind silent, I'm giddy. 

I woke up this morning feelin BETTER than p diddy. I'm starting a new era and its not 57/50. that's hat wise, your games been capsize...once on top now your face down. 

I'll gve u credit but I still wear the crown in this town, NYs best kept secret, ya stuffs tight but u migt wanna tweak it, cuz compared to my words it was a weak hit...

I said weak hit yea I'll call it a bunt. whos 50 I'll teach you how to stunt with this
pimp.gif
 while we double team that uhh. slap hands in the middle call it the Eiffel tower, this would still be dirty if I wrote it in the shower. i killed it twice in less than an hour, u know your salty and that taste in your mouth is sour. I make my bread rise no flour, this ain't a 90s jam but I got the power.

u better stand back and cower while I take your words and devour...them. your raps are virgin and I deflower them, swallow the stem, so they'll never grow. I'll grab ya oe and kill the garden...like jay, 

I don't play, save your quarters for another day, come at me in an other way, cuz I must say, ya punchlines are quite gay they're soft like a bear named fozzy, 

mine will leave you in a wheelchair like drake in degrassi. your half me well call you quasi, me? I'm on a quest no Johnny, your nuttin but a sidekick like hadji.

Originally Posted by SC4RFACE

so me and my friends mess with each other drop verses on each others facebook so this transpired...

Me: im comin at you (achoo) like a sneeze. im more than a breeze the way i knock em down like trees. 
[h3]the way i hit bush youd think my name was drew brees. my styles futuristic  i pull up in my spaceship like george jetson and hop out wit the smith n wesson. [/h3][h3]grab a pen and paper son this is a lesson because if you havent noticed, my presence is a blessin...[/h3]

J: Ayo forget a blessin and a penance you messin wit a menace and I'm all about ma vengeance on these cats tryna wet us. 

First class to Venice half hour flight stupendous kill anyone against us and I'll gladly take the sentence. I'll steal your dime like 10 cents it's senseless kick rhymes like Juventus 

endanger your species like Prayin Mentis I'm Blockbuster but you cant rent this rock star like Pete Wentz is 

white like picket fences better dig some trenches cuz its all out war and we bout to clear the benches...

Me: uhoh it looks like I woke a sleeping giant. you came at me strong but I'm still Kobe Bryant. my flow don't follow the rules it's defiant, I'll kill this verse and leave your mind silent, I'm giddy. 

I woke up this morning feelin BETTER than p diddy. I'm starting a new era and its not 57/50. that's hat wise, your games been capsize...once on top now your face down. 

I'll gve u credit but I still wear the crown in this town, NYs best kept secret, ya stuffs tight but u migt wanna tweak it, cuz compared to my words it was a weak hit...

I said weak hit yea I'll call it a bunt. whos 50 I'll teach you how to stunt with this
pimp.gif
 while we double team that uhh. slap hands in the middle call it the Eiffel tower, this would still be dirty if I wrote it in the shower. i killed it twice in less than an hour, u know your salty and that taste in your mouth is sour. I make my bread rise no flour, this ain't a 90s jam but I got the power.

u better stand back and cower while I take your words and devour...them. your raps are virgin and I deflower them, swallow the stem, so they'll never grow. I'll grab ya oe and kill the garden...like jay, 

I don't play, save your quarters for another day, come at me in an other way, cuz I must say, ya punchlines are quite gay they're soft like a bear named fozzy, 

mine will leave you in a wheelchair like drake in degrassi. your half me well call you quasi, me? I'm on a quest no Johnny, your nuttin but a sidekick like hadji.
its 59/50.. step ya fitted game up youngin

Originally Posted by SC4RFACE

pimp.gif

its 59/50.. step ya fitted game up youngin

Back
Top Bottom