Rape victims offer advice to today's college wome

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

rape = regret next morning.
I have read some outlandish idiotic stuff on nt in the 6 years I have been a member, but this here takes the cake as the stupidest !%@@ ever said on nt.
ehh. Rape was originally in my mind some violent forced sexual assault. I just can't rock with having fun for a night, both parties drinking, both parties enjoying and ecouraging each others company and the next morning someone is crying rape.

If a girl can't walk straight from drinking or is stumbling over the place, roofied, or is violently forced I see that as rape. Crazy that the same chick smiling while you're having sex, telling you to call tomorrow can flip the script the next morning and change your whole life. and the whole don't mess with drunk girls, because somehow I'm responsible for all of my actions as well as all of the girls actions is stupid. I dont know too many sober people at parties preying on drunks.
i agree that nobody should get drunk to the point where they can't control themselves, and thatdrinking is never an excuse for irresponsible behavior. if i get too drunk to realize what i'm doing and my friends convince me to drive them to jack inthe box, i still get the dui.

but the majority of rape cases are not a case of both parties being tipsy and one regretting it the next morning. and in my experience at college, if thegirls just tipsy, smiling, telling you to call the next morning, etc. then the truth always comes out and that girl is the one who gets looked at in a badlight because she doesn't realize how serious her accusations are. it's when a girl is blacked out, unable to function, and somebody preys on themthat makes me sick, and it happens all too often.

my general rule of thumb is to never have sex with a girl for the first time if she's under the influence. certain circumstances make an exception for therule, like if a girl's been feeling you for a while(not just while she's been drunk that night) and the moment happens to come up after a party etc.,but absolutely not if she's blacked out or even sloppy at all.

but again, if you think the majority of rape cases come from being tipsy and regretting it, then you are severely mistaken

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

rape = regret next morning.
I have read some outlandish idiotic stuff on nt in the 6 years I have been a member, but this here takes the cake as the stupidest !%@@ ever said on nt.

@first born
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wonder if frostythepoptart ever pulled a picknroll
whats a picknroll?

Back
Top Bottom