RapMyLine.com - daily contest, win $5!

Fellas..
I put together a site half serious half joking called RapMyLine.com.  It's a spinoff of FMyLife.com.  Instead of posting stories about your life, its for people to join in on an online cypher or just to post some hilarious punchlines.  As of today, I've only told a few of my friends about it and of course I'm releasing it to NT next.

Let me know what you think of the site and let me know what you think I need to add etc.  I hope to eventually get a whole internet cypher going on here and then get a bunch of NTers to help me moderate it.  Hit me up if you're interested.

If you like the site, please pass it on to your friends! 

UPDATE: I added a TOP RAPPERS list based on ratings of their lines (look on the left hand side). Now we can really see who's the best rapper on the Internet (or at least from NT for now!)

UPDATE #2: new layout.  What you guys think?  BTW thanks for all the support.  I'm getting around 500-1000 visitors a day now thanks to you guys helping to push this! 
pimp.gif

UPDATE #3 CONTEST!:

RapMyLine is hosting a contest a day up until the launch of our WEEKLY CONTEST (starts this Friday).  Short small money prizes, but you're just dropping a few bars!  As always, those with the highest "DOPE!" ratings get $5 PAYPALed.

To participate/qualify, you must be registered on the site with a valid email address (so I can contact you) and post 8 bars MAX about the following topic:
#imNOTattractedto

Contest ends in at 11:59PM EST time Tuesday 2/23!
laugh.gif
GO!

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Dirty in there?

lol i dunno, but that reminds me.. if you're on NT and someone registers and steals your username, hit me up and ill correct it 
roll.gif

I like the concept behind the site. Idk if people would be willing to post their hottest lines on a site like this that seems ripe for punchline flipping, and straight thievery. I think it has great comedic potential though

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

I like the concept behind the site. Idk if people would be willing to post their hottest lines on a site like this that seems ripe for punchline flipping, and straight thievery. I think it has great comedic potential though
Yeah, I wouldn't post my stuff on there cause I'm
not really tryna have people steal my lyrics.
It could be funny though, just posting lyrical
comedy.

Why not RapMyLife? Well it's too late, I now own the RapMyLife.com domain. I am willing to let it go for a small amount though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Why not RapMyLife? Well it's too late, I now own the RapMyLife.com domain. I am willing to let it go for a small amount though.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

not a bad site, imo.

i plan to start hosting some themed contests soon with some small prizes. let me know what you guys want to see.

Site could get big, smart showing all of us on NT first.

Good luck.

roll.gif

I dig this site, could be big.  Let us know how your salary is looking like when it does for inspiration
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom