Rapper Rick Ross Opening Wingstop Restaurants Vol. No crab meats

EHiQ4.jpg

(AllHipHop News) Platinum selling rapper Rick Ross is expanding his business empire into the restaurant business, via a new partnership with national restaurant chain, Wingstop.
Rick Ross has signed a development agreement with the Richardson, Texas-based company, which has over 480 Wingstop restaurants across the United States and Mexico.

Rick Ross will open the first of several Wingstop restaurants in Memphis, this Fall.

Ross, who name checked Wingstop brand on the song "MC Hammer" from his album Teflon Don, felt an affinity with the brand, which made it easier to make the decision to invest.

“After tasting Wingstop's signature lemon pepper–flavored wings in Miami, I knew this was a franchise I wanted to add to my investments,

invest in some good employess. The 2 nearest me in L.A. are thee worst. Call for pick-up...get there and your order barely getting made? If I didn't abuse their coupons I would stop eating there.

Lemon pepper is no joke..probably the best wings I've tasted, plus their fries are good too  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm thinking wings stop, Feening lemon pepper *Rick Ross Grunt* 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flores

Lemon pepper is no joke..probably the best wings I've tasted, plus their fries are good too  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm saying, First time I tried those it was over, Knew i'd be buying some every time I go to WingStop.

rick ross needs to endorse the lap band or something. being an obese rap star isnt cool anymore. ask lean joe!
laugh.gif

With all these threads about Wingstop, I HAVE to get some tomorrow.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom