Rappers' old tweets getting exposed . . . a lot of dissing . . .

If all these dudes were actively trying to get into the music business, didn't they think it would be best to just keep opinions like that to themselves?

this is incredible

Styles P said it best in one of his most recent interviews on VladTV -- how the game is all ****** up nowadays because everyone is buddy buddy and collaborates with everyone . in real life these dudes dont like each other , clearly .

need to get back to old school days where dudes only rocked with people from their hood ; the people they grew up with and werent afraid to talk **** to one another on wax

Last edited:
This dude Action called Drake a butch ****. :lol:

All this social media BS backfiring on dudes.
i think action did it for the LULZ though... that's just my opinion.

as far as everyone else, yeah, them tweets coming back on them...

cant wait to see the tweets rehashed during the 2032 presidential elections. :lol:

see the thing is i don't want to say that these rappers are fake i mean some of these tweets are from four years ago. people's minds change with in that timeframe. you get to know people and then realize that your perception of them was inaccurate, it happens all the time.

we have all disliked someone and once we got to know them or see things from their view, our perspective of them changed. now with that said if i had the same craft as someone else and i thought they sucked, there is no way i'm breaking bread with them.

tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

This dude Action called Drake a butch ****. :lol:

All this social media BS backfiring on dudes.
i think action did it for the LULZ though... that's just my opinion.

as far as everyone else, yeah, them tweets coming back on them...

cant wait to see the tweets rehashed during the 2032 presidential elections. :lol:

Yeah. I don't even think him and Drake mess with each other anyway. I was mainly talking about these dudes that be on some real buddy buddy type **** now.

Them OF dudes got the nerve to call other _'s wack....

Last edited:
see the thing is i don't want to say that these rappers are fake i mean some of these tweets are from four years ago. people's minds change with in that timeframe. you get to know people and then realize that your perception of them was inaccurate, it happens all the time.

we have all disliked someone and once we got to know them or see things from their view, our perspective of them changed. now with that said if i had the same craft as someone else and i thought they sucked, there is no way i'm breaking bread with them.

I dig what you saying, but you talking about dudes rappers stating they opinion on other rappers. If you think they wack then why you hopping on songs with them? Money and the rappers getting dissed having more status than the ones doing the dissing. Its corny as ****. Remember that big interview way back when they asked who about rappers name by name? What he say? Didn't **** with E-40 thinks Spice 1 is wack, had love for Jay **** like that. Kept it 100. French Montana records Khaleds mom and now he all over the tracks with the N. Corny.

It ain't even that rappers should be beefing and all that, but if you think they wack then why **** with them later on.

opinions change an all, but its funny how money (my assumption) makes people move.

Ben Baller is very guilty of this...

This used to work so well.

View media item 467935

1. thats one example fam , plenty of other hip hop beefs that didnt turn violent
2. also -- how you know they got killed over the beef in the first place ?

if you're cool with all rappers playing patty cake and holding hands singing koom bay ya then more power to you . i like when rappers talk **** to one another and battle to prove who's really the illest

Last edited:
Travis Scott is a ******g lame. But most of these ****** bent over backwards anyway to get in their positions so this ain't gonna hurt em

French ain't lying about Kanye tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is what happens when these new overly emotional fools get to posting all their feelings on Twitter.

Last edited:
A lot of the Wale hate came from people thinking he didn't pay dues and getting a song with GaGa and being with Roc Nation Management.

What? 
laugh.gif

Gaga wasn't even that big when they did that song for someone to be jealous of him being on a song with her.

This whole entire going back four years to find a "Beef" **** is ******g corny... Outside of Travis Scott & Rockie Fresh wanting ross to get punched I don't see this so called "Fakeness" that ya'll Talkin

Schoolboy makes it VERY clear that he only ***** with Rappers he likes... In turn i don't ever remember him doing tracks with wale
Meek was an unsigned rapper trying to get a deal and appreciated 50's music.... that's dickriding now?
MackelMore thought Em's **** was trash & stated it. Is he suddenlt cool with Em (The Irony in this statement)
A$ap if it was really ran by Yams, so what if Yams thinks Wiz is trash..... do you expect him to stop his man from making a few M's because he doesn't rock with his music?

I don't know what ya'll want would you prefer that every artist who has a negative thought about another rapper come out and go on a rant on why you dislike someone you never met?

and to ninja's point about older cats not doing this..... are we gonna forget about Nas TIRADE against hot 97 only to be up there on Flex & angie several times after?

Back
Top Bottom