Rappers' old tweets getting exposed . . . a lot of dissing . . .

Could they just be trolling? If you are trying to make moves, wouldn't a diss tweet help get you noticed? It is the same premise that rappers do before their album drop, they start a beef to build up hype.

Last edited:
Could they just be trolling? If you are trying to make moves, wouldn't a diss tweet help get you noticed? It is the same premise that rappers do before their album drop, they start a beef to build up hype.
These dudes were relatively still unknown when these tweets were posted.

Trolling for attention would only make sense if they were somewhat household names.

Take Q's tweets for example. Alot of his tweets were before Kendrick even popped off...so how would he using that to build hype?

NOBODY knew who Travis Scott was when he made his tweets.

This whole entire going back four years to find a "Beef" **** is ******g corny... Outside of Travis Scott & Rockie Fresh wanting ross to get punched I don't see this so called "Fakeness" that ya'll Talkin

Schoolboy makes it VERY clear that he only ***** with Rappers he likes... In turn i don't ever remember him doing tracks with wale
Meek was an unsigned rapper trying to get a deal and appreciated 50's music.... that's dickriding now?
MackelMore thought Em's **** was trash & stated it. Is he suddenlt cool with Em (The Irony in this statement)
A$ap if it was really ran by Yams, so what if Yams thinks Wiz is trash..... do you expect him to stop his man from making a few M's because he doesn't rock with his music?

I don't know what ya'll want would you prefer that every artist who has a negative thought about another rapper come out and go on a rant on why you dislike someone you never met?

and to ninja's point about older cats not doing this..... are we gonna forget about Nas TIRADE against hot 97 only to be up there on Flex & angie several times after?
If some of these folks (Travis Scott) are running back to delete their tweets then OBVIOUSLY they see the problem with what they did.

I applaud Action from actually standing next to his comments.

Last edited:
He's the only one who did it because he directly called the two ****** he's currently working with trash :lol:

Everyone elses **** for the most parts our opinions about songs & ****** they STILL DONT **** WITH...

I mean Jay ****** Nas baby mama... told the world that he left a condom on his baby seat and these two our always in pics smiling.... nobody says anything about that.

another blog ***** trying to stir up some fake beef over tweets from four years ago.... The bigger ***** is whichever rapper decides to call off a few k's because another rap ***** didn't like the way they dressed.

a lot of those guys talking trash ain't ish.

lol always hated Travis Scott looks like a hypebeast type of *****

And what's even more funny is the cats all over the internet calling these rappers fake, but be the same type of ****** to "hate" a certain artist but see em out in public and wanna take pics or go at them on social media just to get a response.

I mean Jay ****** Nas baby mama... told the world that he left a condom on his baby seat and these two our always in pics smiling.... nobody says anything about that.

another blog ***** trying to stir up some fake beef over tweets from four years ago.... The bigger ***** is whichever rapper decides to call off a few k's because another rap ***** didn't like the way they dressed.
If you can't see the difference between men exchanging words directly to each other versus rappers dissing ****** ***** then end up hopping on when they get on....I don't know what to tell you. I do media in the music business and have publicly made a comment or two about Wale when I was younger on this board and on Twitter. I would look foolish if somebody in his camp came to me for my services and didn't know about those comments and then I jumped on **** all of a sudden. 

It's nothing wrong with changing your opinion on someone, especially if you get around a ***** and you figure he not a bad as you thought...but when you try to deny or delete something you STOOD by back then...best believe you look like a ***** in that scenario. Stand by your words. Do what Bronson did and say "yeah I said what I said". Alot of these ****** ain't real and I seen it first hand. I've been around ****** with NOTHING nice to say about another rapper but will hop on the same song with them and fake to the viewing public that they really cool. That's not honorable.

Last edited:
and i agree with that in the cases of travis scott and Rockie Fresh

but dudes are in here saying meek is phony.... How by liking another rapper?
French knew 50 first and they ****** with eachother.... ross showed him love really helped his situation out and he made it clear that he don't **** with 50 on that level.

On top of that several of these tweets are dissing specific songs/ albums or events. If i think your album was wack then i thought it was wack... should that disqualify me from ever being in a studio with you again?

I agree that deleting the tweets is *****made but i also don't see alot of these tweets being something major that should cause rifts. People forget that this is a BUSINESS & some of these rappers don't even hit the studio together i don't give a **** if a ***** thought one of my old verses was trash if that 20k on the table i ain't gonna get butthurt over an opinion.

now if the tweets were questioning my character then their is a legitimate problem.

roll.gif
at how Q is back pedaling like PrimeTime right now. Stalley spoke on this before:

You think rappers are gonna f up their money and not work with someone they dont like if its gonna benefit them.

Biggie and craig mack for example

Even tho rockie fresh a clown for that, i would do anything to get out of chicago f all that, but the past is the past, always forward never backwards

roll.gif
at how Q is back pedaling like PrimeTime right now. Stalley spoke on this before:

Everything Stalley said was the 200% truth
Eh. Maybe I'm alone here since I don't use twitter, but, if it isn't a diss in a song then I could care less. I appreciate the music and don't need to be tuning into what these dudes are doing off the mic like a soap opera (although I'm a fan of the celebrities rocking heat thread). If they put it in a song I'm going to know they mean it. I don't care about a diary of blurting shots that turn into regrets in retrospect. We all say things we don't mean from time to time.
What? 
laugh.gif
 That's backwards as hell

If they say it in a song....most times ****** just want attention from that. Sometimes there's a legit beef behind it.

Someone not being famous and throwing a tweet out there? You can bet your *** they mean it...they didn't have anything to gain/lose from the comment. That would be like some random NT rapper making a song dissing MMG when nobody knew he was. The comment has no merit. On the flipside...say some random NT rapper posts like a regular NT'er and is regularly clowning Rick Ross on here and hates his music...but then they blow up and sign with MMG and pretend like those things didn't happen 
laugh.gif

That's EXACTLY what Travis Scott and Rockie Fresh are doing. The stupid **** like Wiz's tweets...that's just silliness. if anything that just shows how much he was on Amber Rose. 

Last edited:
All these tweets are so great. Rockie and Travis Scott seem to be in some **** lol.

My man Bronson somewhat stood by his statements. He didn't really need to say Rocky and Drake were "wonderful" tho.. :rolleyes

Tyler is funny as ****.

Rockys lame for deleting tweets.

Back
Top Bottom