Rappers You Wonder Why They Arent the Next 2 Blow

1st off I dont mean like big stars in the game goin platinum a bunch of times and issh like that basically rappers who aren't known that you think will be the next great artist(jut cuz they great dont mean they'll sell) Also before every NT rapper says themselves ask yourself are you really next to blow?
Wale.jpg
Ambassador-Of-The-Capital-mid4281-large.jpg

DC rapper as some are begining to know now is a Mc I feel right now is the next to blow. Dudes flow is smooth, and he can rap. Most ppl might not be feelin him thinking hes a Pharell/Kanye hypebeast hybrid but when it comes to them he is > ____ and a whole lot more. If you check his mixtapes Hate is the New Love, Ambassador of the Capital, Paint a Picture, and his latest mixtape 100 Miles and Runnin you can clearly see his potential. He mixes that classic hip hop sound with go go at times and I like the new sound.

I coulda named a whole list of rappers or rap groups and I might come with a rap group lata but right now I genuinely feel this dude should be one of next good, possibly great rappers to represent hip hop probably on the maintstream level as well but Im thinkin strictly hip hop F the sales. I dont think he's a top tier rapper yet but he shows signs.

I personally think its time for the new school, Ive been livin in the 90s for a hot min.

Discuss and/or list ya own
Simply put I want yall to list rappers you feel that are good enough that they should have more recognition and acknowledgement in the game due to their SKILL and potential. :smokin
smokin.gif

- A The Great Destroyer 7 15 4

Team Otaku​
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."​

Nobody can listen to "Searchin" and not be blown away..that being said I'm not a big fan, but still (ive been wanting to make a post about the song)

myspace.com/drerobinson
l_17f03d2345568732cc6f4a52234096c2.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Quote:
We all kno it takes wordplay, content, flow, true lyricism, adverse Mc skills to have the full package of a top tier Mc in hip hop

Bless, you know damn well these attributes have nothing to do with being a "star" anymore (as much of a shame as that is).

on top of all the stuff you wrote about wale, he's also a NTer.
Got 3 vices; money, sex and Polo​

Yo bscan I couldnt find a word short enuff :lol:
laugh.gif
so I just put star. Its mad hard to separate the actual stardom part from the skill part, actually I think I have a better title its been starin me in da face but it might bring up a whole bunch of other answers I already kno and aint lookin for

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

oh dont get it confused

ima millz supporter all the way, but HM all day :pimp:
pimp.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

freeway:

he's got the flow
the distinctive voice
the beard
and a legend backing him (or he should be)
adlibs (they are stats now)

Gemini - He's @#%$ nice, that's all I gotta say.
Curren$y
Parlae

TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Young Dro
roscoe p. coldchain
fam-lay

6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

joell ortiz- album was fire
papoose- hes supposed to have blown up by now but dude has the potential to break out at anytime
TEAM BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!!

Wiz Khalifa is a personal favorite i would like to blow....
Same with Curren$y....and i want that Fly Society shirt
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

Gemini, for sure.

And my man, Vandalyzm from the hometown, here in St. Louis. :pimp:
pimp.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

ya boy
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Only person in here who i think is Curren$y ...he got a better flow then anyone in here and he can pop with a street single or go pop ...and plus he next to the most hyped rapper right now
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

_'s already posted duke pic... I still don't understand what the @#%$ is goin on ;{ ;{ ;{

Gemini will be that man G

And G.o.D Jewels those who've heard his music should know why :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
This Is The Part...
When People Start Screamin!

ya boy
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Yo Imma admit I dont listen to Gemini or Curenn$y AT ALL Ive heard the names but with the amount of hip hop and music I listen to in general I never got give em a chance and right now Im just addin on to my list but is Curren$y or Gemini that good? What do both of them rap about? Im pretty sure Curenn$y is with Wayne's camp. I dont like Wayne's music AT ALL so if hes like em i probably wont like it but I will give it a chance. I have even less knowledge on Gemini so whats good with his muic?

Id say I spent the last half hr tryin to narrow down groups n issh but ones that come to mind dont count like super group(technically) eMC(Wordsworth, Strick, Punchline, and Masta Ace) or Blue Scholars who technically dont fit the criteria I stated earlier cuz they aint gonna blow. After that the other groups that came to mind been in da game to long. So I dont got 1 for now but put me on to some new good rap groups in the game as well Im slackin on that part.

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
Curren$y
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Clyde Carson
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Almond - Boozer - Brewer - Collins - Fesenko - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

Back
Top Bottom