Raptors @ Cavs 7pm ET- Bosh suffers fractures in nose & upper jaw...

Probably not
laugh.gif

a. Raptors could easily fall out of the 8th spot

b. Cavs will hardly be going hard since HCA is locked up

LeBron and Andy are probable tonight, but there's a chance both sit.

Raptors have no soul, they're soft, and they stink. Cavs have clinched homecourt throughout playoffs, so therefore this game is a waste of the Cavs time
laugh.gif

I don't even know if I should watch. Them @!%%$@% up on those games the past few months is now coming to bite them (Raptors) with this tough ending to the season.

apparently Lebron is playing a "high level practice" tonight....against the toronto raptors..
ouch

As a lifelong Raptor fan, I'm praying we miss the playoffs.

Lets clean up this team, starting with Colangelo and Triano, then bring in a competent GM who can ship out some of our long-term contracts (Calderon and Hedo), a man who has an eye for talent and who can get some decent value in return for Bosh.

No Raptor fan should have faith in Colangelo anymore. Enough is enough. Four years on the job and the team has never been more than slightly above-average.

is bosh's injury serious? what happened, did he fall wrong? head injuries are no joke

man just lets skip right to the playoffs...just play the starters enough to keep the rust off...

playoffs wont be interesting until that second round if we get boston.

if Cavs get a healthy Bulls team for first round i can see a pretty interesting series going possibly 6 games...raptors on the other hand... -_-

Originally Posted by iLL 949

if Cavs get a healthy Bulls team for first round i can see a pretty interesting series going possibly 6 games...raptors on the other hand... -_-
a cavs/bulls series wouldn't go 6 games.  even if they stole 1 game it wouldn't be an interesting series.  not to shoot down your opinion but the first round is just warm-ups for CLE

Well it looks like Bosh has played his last game as a Raptor cause he won't play again this year with those injuries

And now Toronto is gonna miss the playoffs and he will leave in the summer

Back
Top Bottom