Raptors,halloweens05,Undfeateds,Stussysb,Random Restore Pics

wow that's amazing. i'm gonna have to remember to hit you up in case i need something restored.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what exactly are you gonna use and exacto knife on? I'm guessing after laying the take you cut the excess off. I'd be afraid I'd slice into the shoe.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Sorry for the ignorance, but what exactly are you gonna use and exacto knife on? I'm guessing after laying the tape you cut the excess off. I'd be afraid I'd slice into the shoe.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Nice work dude, you should get a lot more business after posting what you can do.
Az Obicham Maratonke
If That's Ya Man, Then Tag 'Em In

great job on those raptors, SJs, and black cements!!!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

wow do you have a shop or anything, i have a shoe repair shop by my house but i doubt they can do work like u
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

Damn,I wanna send some kicks in for some Midsole work. Nice job on all the kicks. Whats your price range?

What the **** did you do to the Halloweens? :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Lemme know if you got any cool Forces in a 10.5. Thanks.

dang thats amazing what you did to some of those
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

damnn your nasty at doin that damn the halloweens look NEW the 3s came a long wayyy
CV ALL DAY
aim s/n mrishnuffin

i just learned something new in this post.....im tryin to become a pro....i have some 3's that look almost just like that
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

hey guys thanks for all the replies,ive been pretty busy working on my next batch of shoes for my next thread,completly blows everything away in this thread by the way. Anyways i havent had a chance to come here and comment as much as i like too.

Raptors = clean,suede spray,regular black spray.
Halloweens = patent leather cleaner and sewing up.

I sell all the things i use by the way so yeah holler at me and ill try an get back to everyone.

Be on the look out for my new thread cooming soon with even better projects :]

Back
Top Bottom