RARE hip/rap recordings

In this day and age of internet sharing i'm not sure if this still applies but what are some RARE recordings that aren't available no where but are supposedly out there. i know this topic was discussed a while back and what i can remember from the thread was a hot 97 freestyle where either Sheik Louch or Jadakiss used aliyah's name in a disrespectful way that cannot be found unedited to this day.

theres FAR too many to list but this should be good if NT contributes.... but if anyone has the following....
nerd.gif

Jay-Z - Corporate Takeover (Over Snoop's & The Neptunes "It Blows My mind")

Jay-Z - Ignorant #%!+ (All verses w/o tagging and without Beanie Sigels verse for obvious reasons)

Jay-Z - 44 Fours (Studio Version)

supposedly nas recorded a version of ether that was two harsh so he had to tone it down

^Yeah I heard about the Nas $+%$,but he says that $+%$ was COMPLETELY scrapped and destroyed!
I remember an interview where he compared those recordings to "The Football" (nickname for the Nuclear launch codes the President gets when sworn in).He was gonna set it off!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

theres FAR too many to list but this should be good if NT contributes.... but if anyone has the following....
nerd.gif

Jay-Z - Corporate Takeover (Over Snoop's & The Neptunes "It Blows My mind")

I had this on a CD, he just re-spit some of the Grammy Family freestyle.

Back
Top Bottom