RARE JORDAN HYBRID SAMPLE W/ PICS

FOUND THIS ON SNEAKERNEWS IF POSTED MY BAD

After he pulled out what appears to be an Air Jordan Alpha 1 x Foamposite at the ‘A Night with Jordan featuring Jason Mayden’ event in ATL, the JB designer kept the crowd clamoring for more with this crazy sample.  Pictured above is an Air Jordan X upper paired with the midsole tooling from the bulky-soled AJXX.  That podular sole has already been blended with elements from the AJXX3 to make the Air Jordan Icons, so another team Jordan shoe on the way wouldn’t be unprecedented.  But limited?  Very.  Jordan Brand made 6 pairs of these for Chris Paul, 5 of which were destroyed, with the remaining pair to be auctioned off as part of a Haiti relief effort. 

jason-mayden-air-jordan-sample-2.jpg

jason-mayden-air-jordan-sample-3.jpg

jason-mayden-air-jordan-sample-1.jpg

Yea I seen them in the (Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat) in sneaker showcase  check out page 32 a NTer has these.

Interesting, I actually think in the right colourways they could've been on to something....buttt....why Chris Paul and why so many destroyed!? All of this love for the 20's now has me loving my QS's even more...wish I got round to getting the stealth's also
frown.gif

those look very comfy........look very fake/2011 JBish....but comfy dunno....anther colorway might do these better.......

i like these!! nice clean looking shoes!! i hope they release these.. this is the first fusion i liked!! Icons were o.k but these r much better.

Originally Posted by taivan

what do u mean by 5 of 6 pairs were destroyed???

it must be a lie cuz a nt'er has a pair & there is a pair pictured so maybe 4 of 6 or 5 of 7 were destroyed ?????????/

rick are these what you were talking about, when you said you had x's with ips?

they remind me of the many fusion fakes around. recently saw some XII with the sole of XIII on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom