RAREST AIR JORDAN

HEY EVERYONE
 I BEEN COLLECTION AIR JORDANS FOR YEARS NOW I JUST WANT TO KNEW OTHER PPL OPINION ABOUT WHICH AIR JORDAN OR AIR JORDAN COLOR THINK IS THE HARDEST TO FIND 

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME 

eminem 4's
quai 54 series
shoe samples that were sold on ebay
air jordan 1 og lakers
air jordan 2 k.o
air jordan 3 m.j birthday pair
air jordan 4 laser sample red
air jordan 4 undftd
air jordan 6 batman
prototype 13's
and a few more samples

Originally Posted by zeru

eminem 4's
quai 54 series
shoe samples that were sold on ebay
air jordan 1 og lakers
air jordan 2 k.o
air jordan 3 m.j birthday pair
air jordan 4 laser sample red
air jordan 4 undftd
air jordan 6 batman
prototype 13's
and a few more samples

Everything here, plus these:
Air Jordan 8 Ray Allen PE

All the Bin23 series

All the Doernbacher's

Air Jordan 7 Miro: http://8020.s3.amazonaws.com/010826_1_p.jpg

And any retro after 14

Black/gold patent air jordan I's. Probably the pair with the black midsole.

Retired Jordans had a pair that may or may have not have been fake of the white midsole pair.

I've never even seen an actual picture (not from a magazine) of the black midsole pair.

^ya, the answer usually used to be the original patent blk/gold 1's
& that the known pair sells every now & then for $50,000+

Memphis ? That you? 
nerd.gif

I think thoughts about the rarest pair and questions about it lingers in everyone's mind, but there's not an exact answer. There are tons of pairs that are extremely rare.. even samples that have only one made ya know? There are different answers depending on if you mean the rarest to release, the rarest ever made, etc.

Air Jordan Retro III MJ Birthday
This pair of AJ III was made for Michael Jordan’s 40th Birthday. Only one pair was made.

I'd assume this is tied for the rarest with some 1 of 1 samples and prototypes.

This thread comes up way too often. In my opinion, there's way too much to consider. There are tons of 1of1 pairs that have never even seen a camera lens...EVER. Those could be considered rare to anyone, or could be out of the question since they didn't release. It's up to the eye of the beholder.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Air Jordan Retro III MJ Birthday
This pair of AJ III was made for Michael Jordan’s 40th Birthday. Only one pair was made.

I'd assume this is tied for the rarest with some 1 of 1 samples and prototypes.

You must define rare.  Rarest general release? Rarest QS? Rarest PE?  Rarest sample or promo shoes?  Otherwise this discussion is moot

def not the rarest, but i always heard the story on OG black toe 1's is that MJ decided he didn't like them, and had them stop production to release the chicago red colorway instead... so i guess that means they're kinda rare. i know clean DS or close to DS pairs are rare... prolly certain sizes are rare too.

Aj13 all black MJ exclusive which he only
Wore for half game in game 2 of the
Nba finals 1998 in utah, and then
He switched back to the black/red 13.
I think jordan brand made only a few of them
Or maybe only one for mj.

Those 24 carat gold plated XI's mike wore during the 3rd qtr of a may 21st game in 1996.
Got a mate who swears they're due to release later this year. I swear he is a legit source.
Let the HYPE BEGIN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom